TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Conservator Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press More Details for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Assistant Conservator Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Forest Service Posts, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to Persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% Reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Assistant Curator & Curator Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- TNPSC Group-IV Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Tamil Nadu Forest Service Post Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TN Forest Dept Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Assistant Conservator of Forest Service
TNPSC Assistant Conservator (AC) Post Age Qualification
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
|21 Years||35 Years|
|“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging to
SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|21 Years||30 Years|
TNPSC Assistant Conservator (AC) Post Education Qualification
|(1)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Forestry|
|(2)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Botany|
|(3)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Zoology|
|(4)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Physics|
|(5)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry|
|(6)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics|
|(7)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics|
|(8)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Geology|
|(9)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture|
|(10)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Horticulture|
|(11)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Forest Economics|
|(12)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering|
|(13)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering|
|(14)||A Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering|
Minimum Physical Standards
|Chest measurement&||79 Cms (round the chest) on full expiration.&|
|Chest expansion||5 Cms on full inspiration.|
|Chest measurement||74 Cms (round the chest) on full expiration|
|Chest expansion||5 Cms on full inspiration|
Selection Process – Selection will be made in three successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination (ii) Oral Test
Examination fee – Examination fee Rs.175/- (Examination Fee Rs.125/- + Application fee Rs.50/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application fee. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the
registration fee of Rs. 50/- and received the registration ID, need not pay the application fee for a period 5 years from the date of registration even if he applies for any other posts subsequently notified by the Commission. But those candidates
shall pay Examination fee, if Applicable
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in Data Storage Devices like CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- on entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.