TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / TNPSC AO Notification 2020 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is Going to Announce Agricultural Officer (Extension) Recruitment Notification 2020 in Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service Posts, TNPSC Agricultural Officer Posts Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
The TNPSC Agricultural Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC AO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post – Agricultural Officer (Extension)
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,|
BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes
|18 Years||No Age limit|
|‘Others’ [i.e. candidates not belonging|
to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs].
|18 Years||30 Years Completed|
TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Education Qualification – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture AND Must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied,
- Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.