TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC AE -AEE Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) Notification 2018 in Assistant Engineer (Civil) in Water Resource, Building Organization, Electrical, Rural Development , Panchayat Raj , Junior Electrical Inspector , Junior Assistant Director of Boilers Posts , the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment to each departmental Unit separately.
- TNPSC AE (Agricultural Engineering) Notification TNPSC Labour Officer (LO) Recruitment Eligibility
- TNPSC Librarian Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Engineering Service Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)
- Assistant Engineer Fisheries Engineering
- Junior Electrical Inspector (Electrical Inspectorate)
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years
Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering) -( i) B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) (ii) B.E. (Mechanical) (or) B.E. (Civil) (or) B.Tech (Automobile Engineering) or B.E. (Production Engineering) or B.E.(Industrial Engineering)
Assistant Engineer Fisheries Engineering – Must Possess a Degree in Civil Engineering,
awarded by any University recognized by the University Grants Commission or A pass in section A and B Examination(AMIE) in Civil Engineering Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year.
Junior Electrical Inspector (Electrical Inspectorate) – A Degree in Electrical Engineering
Provided that other things being equal, preference shall be given to those who have undergone
Apprenticeship Training under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government
Apprenticeship Scheme for one year
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Examination Fee – Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy-five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
Fee – Registration Fee Rs.150/-Examination Fee Rs.200/-
Selection Process – (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format and (ii) Oral Test
Examination fee – Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of
- Admission) for Main Examination in Computer Based Test Format, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be
- allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.