TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC AE Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Eligible Criteria and Selection Press Download at www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2018 for Asst Engineer, Dy Collector, and Superintendent for Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has a particular distinction of being the successor of the first Provincial Public Service Commission, i.e., the Madras Service Commission which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929,
- TNPSC AE (Agricultural Engineering) Notification
- TNPSC Horticultural Officer (HO) Recruitment Eligi
- TNPSC Assistant Director (AD) Recruitment Eligibility
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Tamil Nadu Highways Engineering Service Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2018. This Notification information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates TNPSC Recruitment 2018 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Age Limit – The Candidates age should be minimum of 18 years & no maximum limit for SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/ DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes, between 18-30 years for Others as on 2018
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess Degree in Civil Engineering or should pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering Branch.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination & Oral Test in the form of an interview
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
- Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
- Candidates can avail of the facility of one time Registration on payment of Rs.50/- towards Registration fee. The registration shall be valid for a period of Five years from the date of one time registration
- Offline mode of payment in the form of DD/ Postal Order etc., will not be accepted and the fee will not ordinarily be refunded. The applications forwarded with such modes of payment will be summarily rejected
- Those who have registered in the one time registration system and paid the registration fee of Rs.50/- and received the registration ID need not pay the application fee i.e., Rs. 50/- and it is enough to pay the examination fee alone
- Candidates who have made one time registration must apply for the notified post. One time registration is only to avail exemption for application fee for a period of 5 years from the date of registration
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number are mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Main Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields, viz., Name,
- Date of Birth, Community are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field. 6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and
- Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected
- Candidates must upload the Provisional or Degree certificate in support of their educational qualification and ‘Community certificate’ in case of those who claims quota under communal reservations. Candidates who claim reservation under Special categories like PSTM and Differently Abled Persons must also upload the certificates obtained from competent Government authorities failing which their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates who claim equivalence of qualification for the notified educational qualification must upload the copy of G.O. in support of their claim
For any additional information the candidates may refer ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in