TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC AE Recruitment 2018 eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Engineer (Automobiles) Recruitment Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu General Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied in Tamil Medium. The said Reservation will not apply to this Recruitment.
- TNPSC AE (Agricultural Engineering) Notification
- TNPSC Executive Officer Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Teacher Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Assistant Engineer (Automobiles) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Tamil Nadu General Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Dept Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Engineer (Automobiles)
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC,BCM and Destitute Widows Others i.e.candidates not belonging to the categories all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Should not have completed 35 Years
Education Qualification – (a) A degree in Automobile (or) Mechanical Engineering (Or)(b) A post Diploma in Automobile Engineering or Licenciate or Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. (AND) Experience for a period of not less than five years in the administration of an office and the management of workshops connected with the maintenance and upkeep of Motor Vehicles.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.