TS ECET web Counseling 2018 dates / TS ECET Mock Web Counseling and Verification Center List / Telangana ( TS ) ECET Web Counseling 2018 Importing Certificates
A Common Entrance Test designated in full as Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc.(Mathematics) Degree Holders and in short as ECET 2018 will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Council of Higher Education for the academic year 2018
The TS ECET 2018 Results will be declared on May 2018 and ECET 2018 rank Cards will be displayed on 2018, The Telangana ECET 2018 candidates will be called for ECET 2018 web counselling process after the announcement of Results and TS ECET rank cards. Aspirants will be called for counselling based on the rank obtained in the entrance test and allotment of seats for selected candidates will be done on the scheduled date. Candidates can choose the seats based on the availability of seats by time of counseling time. The official announcement of TS ECET 2018 counseling process and TS ECET 2018 Scheduled Dates is yet to be
The TS ECET web Counselling Dates 2018 are yet to be announced by the university.Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test for diploma holders (TG ECET 2018) Counseling Schedule has Released by on official website www.apecet.nic.in
TS ECET Special Category Counselling for PHV PHH PHO CAP Sports NCC
|-2018||PHV, PHH, PHO||10.00 A.M||1||LAST|
|SPORTS AND GAMES||11.30 A.M||1||LAST|
Telangana ECET Second Round Counselling Procedure
- Candidates must attend for ECET Counselling rank wise.
- Documents verification is done by officials.
- Candidates need to register at the time of counselling with required details.
- Seat allocation will be done.
- Pay the fee.
- Admissions in allotted colleges.
Telangana ECET 2nd Phase Web Counselling
- TS ECET Rank card and Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of Marks.
- SSC Marks memo.
- Intermediate marks memo.
- Provisional Diploma / Degree Certificate.
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC or its Equivalent).
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma (9th class to degree in case of B.Sc).
- Study / Bonafide Certificate for 7 academic years preceding the year of passing qualifying examination.
- Telangana / Andhra Pradesh Residential Certificate of father/mother for a period of 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh from Tahsildar in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Integrated Caste Certificate of SC/ST/BC/Minorities (if applicable).
- Income certificate issued on or after 2018.
- PH/NCC/CTS/Sports and Games Certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer Certificate if you have applicable.
Check Here Telangana (TS) ECET 2018 Counseling Details at www.tsecet.in Get Here