Telangana (TSPSC) VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TS VRO VRA Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TSPSC) VRO – VRA Eligible criteria & Selection Process / Telangana (TS) VRO VRA Recruitment 2017 Download at www.tspsc.gov.in / www.ccla.cgg.gov.in
Telangana State government is going to announce in Telangana Revenue Department new Recruitment Notification in Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) various vacant Posts, in the state of Telangana so many unemployed Candidate are looking forward for Notifications in soon
The Government of Telangana Revenue Department has issued notification for the Recruitment of Village Revenue Officers (VRO) and Village Revenue Assistant (VRA) Posts.. TS Revenue Department VRO – VRA Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TS VRO – VRA Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
- Village Revenue Officers (VRO)
- Village Revenue Assistants (VRA)
Telangana Revenue Department VRO – VRA Posts Age Limit
For Village Revenue Officers (VRO) – The Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 36 years in This Year 01-09-2017
for Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) – The Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 37 years This Year 01-09-2017
Telangana Revenue Department VRO – VRA Posts Educational Qualification
For Village Revenue Officers (VRO) – The Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Telangana State State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent
for Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) – The Candidates must have passed 10th / SSC Examination conducted by the Telangana State Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent. The applicant for the Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) Post must be a native of the village for which he is applying.
TS VRO VRA Posts Selection Process – The Selection of candidates is based on Objective Type Written Test for 100 Marks at SSC Level (for Village Revenue Assistants (VRA) Posts, Intermediate Level (For Village Revenue Officers VRO Posts. Question Paper will be in Telugu, English & Urdu Medium.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST Candidates) at any of the E-Seva / Mee – Seva / TS online centers and Telangana Revenue Department official Website at www.ccla.cgg.gov.in / If a candidate wants to apply for both the posts he shall pay a fees of Rs.600
How to Apply
- The VRO – VRA Each Candidates visit the website www.ccla.cgg.gov.in.
- Read the notification Carefully.
- Pay the application fee in any of E-seva / Me-seva / TS Online centers or web portal of CGG
- Tha scanned image size should not be more than 50KB. Before applying online candidates scan their photograph and Signature in JPG Format
- After fee payment revisit the website of www.tspsc.gov.in / www.ccla.cgg.gov.in
- Click on “Submit Application”. Application form will be opened
- Now select the District which you are applying
- Select Mandal, Village and enter the Journal Number
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the filled application, after submission take print out of application form for future reference.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed application form will not be entertained
Telangana (TS) VRA Education Qualification Details