TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / TS VRO Notification 2020 Apply Online / Telangana VRO Eligible Criteria / Telangana (TS) VRO Recruitment 2020 Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce in Telangana Revenue Department new Recruitment Notification in 700 Village Revenue Officers (VRO) Posts, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Village Revenue Officer in Revenue Department in the state of Telangana.,
State of Telangana so many unemployed Candidate are looking forward for TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020, Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on soon. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc., TSPSC Revenue Department VRO Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2020. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TSPSC VRO Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below
|Name of the State||Telangana State|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Village Revenue Officers (VRO)|
|Name of the Department||Government of Telangana Revenue Department|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
|Number of Post||700|
|Notification Date||Very Soon (Not Announced)|
|Examination Date||TSPSC VRO Examination Conducted Date Soon|
TSPSC VRO Notification 2020 Apply Online
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years
Educational Qualification – Intermediate Public Examination conducted by the State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination.
Selection Process – The Selection of Candidates for Appointment to The Posts Will be Made by Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based on Marks Secured in The Examination Either Online or Omr Based
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee.
Certificates must be kept ready by the purpose of verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed for ma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC
vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department .(Certificate issued in the name of the candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
The certificate should be obtained from the Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification. (Whichever is applicable)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Ranga Reddy
Telangana VRO Eligible Criteria
- VRO Notification Published Date –
- Apply Online Starting Date –
- Apply Online Closing Date-
- Hall Ticket Download date –
- Written Exam Date –
Important Dates (Expected)
- Submission of Online applications from –
- Last date for submission of Online applications -. The payment of fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held
How to Apply
- VRO Each Candidate visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Pay the application fee in any of E-seva / Me-seva / TS Online centers or web portal of TSPSC
- scanned image size should not be more than 50KB. Before applying online candidates scan their photograph and Signature in JPG Format
- After fee, payment revisit the website of www.tspsc.gov.in
- Click on “Submit Application”. The application form will be opened
- Now select the District which you are applying
- Select Mandal, Village and enter the Journal Number
- Upload scanned copy of Photograph & Signature.
- Submit the filled application, after submission take print out of application form for future reference.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ Printed application form will not be entertained