Telangana (TS) TET Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana TET Notification 2017 Eligibility / TS TET Notification 2017 Selection Process at www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
The Government Telangana State has going to soon issued State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET ) Recruitment Notification 2017. Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS TET ) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TS TET Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Online applications are invited from the eligible candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to VIII in schools in Telangana State for appearance in the First Telangana Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET , 2017) to be conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Telangana State on 2017 in all 31 Districts of the State.
All candidates who possess D.Ed.,/ B.Ed., / Language Pandit or equivalent qualifications and candidates pursuing final year of the said courses with requisite percentage of marks obtained as given in the information bulletin of TS-TET and who aspire to become teachers for classes I to VIII in the schools of the State Government, Mandal Parishad, Zilla Parishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private unaided schools in Telangana State can appear for TS-TET. However, the candidates intending to seek employment as a teacher in private unaided schools shall have the option of appearing at CTET conducted by Central Government through CBSE instead of TS-TET, if they so desire. The candidates who did not qualify in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd , and 4th APTETs can also apply for the first TS-TET. Further, the candidates who got qualified in the earlier TETs can also apply for first TS-TET if they desire improvement over their previous TET score.
The test (TS-TET) will be conducted in 2 papers viz. Paper-I & Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for classes I to V have to appear for Paper-I and the candidates intend to be teachers for classes VI to VIII have to appear for Paper-II. The candidates who intend to be teachers for all classes from I to VIII can appear for both papers, Paper-I and Paper-II.
Name of The Exam
Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TS-TET)
Eligibility Criteria – The candidates at the time of applying for TS-TET should be in possession of the following minimum qualifications prescribed for category of I to V classes (Paper- I) and VI to VIII classes (Paper – II) separately.
Minimum Qualifications for TS-TET Paper-I (Classes I to V) – (i) Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks. However in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR (ii) Intermediate / Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in 2 – year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / 2 – year Diploma in Education (Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to D.El.Ed / D.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines
Minimum Qualifications for TS-TET paper – II (Classes VI to VIII) – (i) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education). OR (ii) B.A./B.Sc./B.Com., with at least 50% marks. In respect of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 40%. AND pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course / Bachelor of Education (B.Ed -Special Education) in case of the candidates who have passed or admitted to B.Ed., course prior to issue of these guidelines. OR (iii) 4-year B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed., with at least 50% marks, in case of SC/ST/BC/Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. OR (iv) Graduation with language concerned as one of the optional subjects OR Bachelor of oriental language (or its equivalent) OR Graduation in literature OR Post Graduation in language concerned AND Language Pandit Training Certificate/B.Ed with language concerned as one of the Methodologies, in respect of Language Teachers.
Fee – The fee towards submission of application online and for the conduct of examination is Rs.200.00 for only Paper I or only Paper II or both. Candidates shall pay the fee through TS online or Payment gateway between 2017 and submit online application at the TS TET website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
Examination Centers for TS-TET – TS-TET shall be conducted in all the 30 Districts of the State. Candidate can choose any Examination Centre (District) of his choice. However, when the capacity of any particular Examination Centre (District) gets exhausted, that particular Examination Centre (District) will not be displayed in the list of examination centers given in the online application form. In such case, the candidate has to choose the Examination Centre (District) of his/her choice from the remaining list available.
How to Apply – A candidate can apply for the Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test On-line by log in TS TET official website www.tstet.cgg.gov.in only. Before applying online, please ensure to have following documents / files: Scanned image of latest photograph and signature in Jpeg format only for uploading and a copy of X Class Certificate. Decide the mode of payment of fee. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of confirmation page to TS TET unit. However, the candidates are advised to retain the hard copy of the application i.e. confirmation page.
- Notification Published Dates – 10 / 16 / 2017
- Pay Application Fee Date – 12 / 06 / 2017
- Online Application State Date – 13 / 06/ 2017
- Download Hall Ticket Date – 17 / 07 / 2017
- TS TET Exam Date – 23 / 07 / 2017
- Telangana TET Results 2017 Release Date – 05 / 08 / 2017
- Go to www.tstet.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Application Form
- Click on the dialogue box (i.e., WELCOME TO ONLINE APPLICATION)
- Confirm the next dialogue box (i.e., Fields marked with ‘*’ are compulsory)
- Enter your Journal Number issued by TS online or payment gateway, the date of payment of fee and Date of Birth
- At the field ‘Attach your latest photograph’ Click on Browse button and attach your photograph and your signature stored on the local machine
- Tick the declaration and enter the verification code
- Press Upload
- The application will be opened
- When the application form is opened check if the photo is of required size, clear and is of the same candidate of whom the details are to be filled in the application. If the photo is smaller in size, not clear or does not belong to the candidate press ‘BACK’ button below the photograph on the application form and restart with scanning of the photograph
- Confirm the photograph and that it is as per the given specifications
- Fill in the application form as per the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and those offered while filling the Online Application Form
- After filling all the details press PREVIEW button. This will display the details submitted by you
- If you find all the details correct press SUBMIT otherwise press EDIT and resubmit the information