Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) Post Office PA/SA /DEO/ LDC Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria / Telangana (TS) Post Office PA / SA / DEO / LDC Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria Download at www.indiapost.gov.in
The Ministry of Communications & Information Technology, Department of Posts Recruitment Division is going to announce soon Notification 2017 at Postal Assistant (PA) Sorting Assistant (SA) Data Entry Operator (DEO) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts.. Indian Postal Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Telangana Postal Assistant Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
- Postal Assistant (PA)
- Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Division
Age Limit – Candidates age limit should be between 18-27 years as on 2017
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess 10+2 standard or 12th class pass from a recognized university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject (excluding vocational streams). The applicants should have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent.
Selection Process – Candidates would be selected based on their performance in written examination and computer/ typing test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay the application form registration fee of Rs.100/- for all categories of applicants who have registered. Male applicants belongs to General and OBC category have to pay the examination fee of Rs.400/- at the nearest e-payment Post Offices in the form of Cash (INR) only through the Fee Payment challan printed form the website. Candidate belonging to Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes/ Physically Impaired/ Woman are exempted from payment of Examination Fee
- The candidate has to wait till SMS is received to his/ her mobile number confirming the payment details
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application.
- After receipt of SMS, the candidate will get access to fill up online application. c) Before applying online the candidate has to keep all the relevant documents ready for entering the data as per the certificates (like DOB Proof, Certificate of caste, Ex Service man Certificate etc).
- The Candidate has to keep ready the soft copies of his/her recent passport size photograph in JPG format(size not to exceed 50 KB)
- The Candidate has to keep ready a soft copy of his/her signature made on a piece of paper with black ink in JPG format (size not to exceed 20 KB)
- The Candidate has to update all the mandatory fields and confirm the declaration.
- The Candidate has to verify the correctness of data fed before submitting his/her application
- The Candidate has to submit the application by clicking “Save/Submit” button
- No correspondence will be entertained for modifying the application details.
- The Candidate can take the print out of the application and keep for further correspondence. Candidate need not send any physical application /Hard copy of application
- Help desk provision is available at any point of time to the candidate to guide how to apply/to know the status of the application over the Telephone number displayed in the web page.
- No documents to be attached as proof at the time of submitting the application.
- The Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee is 04-09-2017
- The Applicants after successful registration of the On-Line Application are advised to keep print out of his/her Application, copy of fee challan / receipt issued by the Post office for any future reference.
- The Applicants are advised not to enclose/upload copies of any certificates/documents. The application Registered On-line will be treated as Provisional and it will be subject to Verification of respective Certificates/documents at the time of selection
- The Applicant has to furnish a Declaration to the effect that the inputs furnished by him/her are true, complete and correct to best of his/her knowledge and they will be supported by the original documents/testimonials as and when required/demanded. Any false/incorrect information found/detected at any stage, his/her candidature/appointment will be summarily rejected/terminated.