Telangana Group 4 Exam Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process / TSPSC Gr IV Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS Gr 4 Recruitment Notification 2017 District Wise Vacancy list / TSPSC Gr 4 Eligibility Details / TSPSC Group 4 Selection Process www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce soon Group 4 Recruitment 2017 for Treasures and Accounts subordinate/ Registration and Stamps / CCLA /Prisons and Correctional/Social Welfare/Fire Department Posts.
TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2017 Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC Recruitment Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TSPSC Notification 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.
Age Limit – All Candidates Minimum Age Qualification in 18 to 46 years
TSPSC Group 4 Educational Qualification
Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate – Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination. AND Pass in any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, T.S. Hyderabad
- Office Automation
- PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting
- Web designing
Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, recognized by any university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act,Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept — Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the A.P. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent. The Candidates who have obtained Degrees through Open Universities / Distance Education mode are required to have recognition by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU. Unless such Degrees had been recognized by the D.E.C. they will not be accepted for purpose of Educational Qualification.
Telangana (TSPSC) Group 1 &2 Syllabus & Model Questions Papers Download
|SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF GROUP – I SERVICES||SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF
GROUP – II SERVICES
Telangana (TSPSC) Group III & IV Syllabus & Model Questions Papers Download
|SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF GROUP – III SERVICES||SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS OF
Telangana (TSPSC) Group IV 2017 Latest Details
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 4 Eligibility Criteria
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 4 Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- TSPSC Group IV Notification 2017 Eligibility
- TSPSC Group 4 Selection Process
- APPSC Group IV Model Papers 2017
- TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 4 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 1, 2, 3, 4 Model Papers 2017