State Bank of India (SBI) Manager Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / SBI Notification 2017 Apply Online / State Bank of India (SBI) Manager Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process More Details for www.sbi.co.in
The State Bank of India (SBI) is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 in Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai. State Bank of India invites on-line applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply on-line through link given in career with us section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) Manager Recruitment Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com. State Bank of India (SBI) Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of SBI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Chief Medical Officer
- Chief Manager
- Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Manager (Official Language)
- Deputy Manager (Security)
- Deputy SBBJ Manager (Law)
- Deputy SBBJ Manager (Civil Engg.)
- Deputy Manager (Electrical Engg.)
- Deputy Manager (Fire,)
- Asstt. Manager (System)
- Asstt.Manager (Civil Engg.)
- Asstt.Manager (Electrical Engg.)
- Asstt.Manager (Chartered Accountant)
Age Limit – SBI Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In State Bank Group Post Minimum Age Qualification in 21 Years And Maximum Age in 35 Years
Scale of Pay
- Junior Management Grade Scale I – 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100
- Middle Management Grade Scale II – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Middle Management Grade Scale III – 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Senior Management Grade Scale IV – 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200
- Senior Management Grade Scale V – 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400
SBI Manager Posts Recruitment Educational Qualification Details
Chief Medical Officer – MD/MS with 10 years work experience or MBBS Degree with 15 years work experience as a General Physician and some experience as a Hospital Superintendent
Chief Manager (Economist) – Post Graduate Degree in Economics or MBA / MMS / PGDBA / PGPM / PGDM (Preferably in Finance) which should be a 2 years full time course. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be
recognized/approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Qualified Chartered Accountant
Manager (Official Language) – Post –graduate degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at degree level or post graduate degree in Sanskrit with Hindi & English as subjects at degree level.
Deputy Manager (Security) – An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air Force or a Police Officer not below the rank of ASP/Deputy SP with minimum 5 years service in that rank or officer of identical rank with minimum 5 years service in para-military services. Officers from the fighting arms will be given preference.
Deputy SBBJ Manager (Law) – Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a
recognized University in India
Deputy SBBJ Manager (Civil Engg.) – A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferable
Deputy Manager (Electrical Engg.) – Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University/Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with Post graduation qualification will be preferred.
Deputy Manager (Fire) – Graduate of the Institute of Fire Engineers (India / U.K.) or should have completed Divisional Officers Course at the National Fire Service College (NFSC), Nagpur. or should be B.E. (Fire ) from NFSC
Asstt. Manager (System) – B.E./ B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University/ Institutes
Asstt. Manager (Civil Engg.) – A degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution with 60% marks. Candidates with post graduate degree will be preferable
Asstt.Manager (Electrical Engg.) – A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University / Institution preferably with 60% marks. Candidates with Post Graduation degree will be preferred.
Asstt. Manager (Chartered Accountant) – Qualified Chartered Accountants
Eligiblity Criteria – Educational Qualifications / Experience: Details Given Against Each Post.
- The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 2017
- If CGPA scores or similar scores are awarded instead of marks, candidates must produce a certificate from the University /Institution which has awarded the score showing the equivalent percentage
- CA candidates engaged in their own practice are advised to submit sworn affidavit on stamped paper showing period of post qualification experience, if called for interview.
How to Apply – Application registration (b) Payment of fees (c) Photograph & Signature scan & upload. Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com OR www.sbi.co.in “careers with us” Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank Group.