SSC (SWR) Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / SSC Senior Technical Assistant (STA) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / SSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process
The Government of India Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Northern Western Region Central Ground Water Board has issued Recruitment 2017 Posts of Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical). The eligible and Suitable candidates can Apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical)|
|Department||Central Ground Water Board|
|P.H||The post is identified NOT suitable for PH candidates. They need not apply|
|Pay Scale||Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay Rs.4600/-|
|Age limit||Not Exceeding 30 years|
|Education Qualification||Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University|
|D.Q||Two years experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry|
|IP||Jammu / Chandigarh with AISL|
|JR||1. Carry out chemical analysis of water sample.
2. Compilation of chemical data for various reports, preparation of Hydro Chemical Maps,
Reports and progress report.
3. Taking up field studies including on the spot water quality analysis.
4. Operation and maintenance of chemical equipment/instrument
5. Preparation of laboratory reagents
6. Assisting Sr. Officer in analysis work
7. Any other work assigned.
|Apply Online||Dear Candidate Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Senior Technical Assistant (Chemical) Posts Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.ssconline2.gov.in|
- SSC Investigator GR-II Recruitment 2017
- SSC Group B & C Apply Online 2017
- SSC Senior Radio Technician (SRT) Recruitment 2017
- SSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2017
- SSC Group – B Posts Apply Online
- SSC Sub Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2017