SSC LDC, DEO & PA/ SA Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination Notification 2017 Apply Online / SSC SSC CHSL (10+2) Examination 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.ssc.nic.in
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce Notification for the Recruitment of 6578 Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) / Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) vacancies by conducting Combined Higher Secondary Level CHSL (10+2) Examination 2017. SSC Postal Recruitment Eligible candidates may apply Online on or before 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to apply / Application fee other Details of SSC PA SA DEO LDC Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
- Postal Assistant (PA) / Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator
- Lower Divisional Clerk
SSC CHSL Exam Postal Department Pay Scale
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant PB -1(Rs. 5200-20200) Grade Pay 2400
- Data Entry Operator – Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400
- Data Entry Operator – Pay Band-1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Band -1 Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900
Age Limit -The Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2017 for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH, 13 years for PH+OBC, 15 years for PH+SC/ ST & for Ex-Servicemen as per rules
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University
Application For Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (CHSLE)- 2017
- Registration –
- Registration –
- Registration –
- (Challan Generation Last date –
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for women/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through online mode or offline mode. Online Mode: Candidates can pay the fee through online by using SBI Challan/ Net Banking and any credit and debit cards.
Nationality / Citizenship
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Offline Mode – Candidates can pay the fee through “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”. CRFS stamps are available in Post Offices.
Offline Mode – Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format affixing recent photograph of size 4 cm x 5 cm along with fee to the Concerned Regional/ Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission on or before 13-07-2017 by 05:00 P.M & 20-07-2017 by 05:00 P.M for remote areas & residing abroad.
how to Apply – Eligible candidates can apply through online or offline mode.
Online Mode – Candidates may apply online through the website ssconline.nic.in
Apply Online More Details
- Log on to www.ssconline.nic.in or www.ssconline2.gov.in.
- Select the appropriate advertisement link
- Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e., Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration
- Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application
- After completion of Part-I Registration, candidates must pay the fee as through online/ offline mode
- Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit error free application form
- On completion of Part-II Registration Email will be sent to the candidates Email ID. Take a copy of that Email & Challan for future use.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only