SSC CGLE Tire II Exam Notification 2017 Apply Online / SSC CGL Tire II Recruitment Notification 2017 Selection Process & Eligibility criteria / SSC CGL Tire II Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.ssconline2.gov.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to announce Employment Notification 2017 for Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Recruitment for Group B, C Post, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017 for the recruitment to various posts in different central government departments/ministry. The whole examination process comprises three Tiers. While the Tier I and Tier II consist of written tests, the Tier III constitutes Personality Test cum Interview/Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test and Document Verification, as per posts requirement.
- SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Exam Notification 2017
The SSC – Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2017 Group B – C Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination (SSC – CGLE) Tire II Notification 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Posts
- Assistant (Central Secretariat Service)
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant- Cypher (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Assistant (Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations)
- Assistant (Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations)
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Inspector- Central Excise (CBEC)
- Inspector- Preventive Officer (CBEC)
- Inspector- Examiner (CBEC)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Inspector of Posts (Department of Post)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II (M/o Statistics & Prog. Implementation)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation Agency (NIA))
- Auditor (Offices under C&AG)
- Auditor (Offices under CGA & others)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under C&AG)
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant (Offices under CGA & others)
- Upper Division Clerk (Central Govt. Offices/Ministries other than CSCS cadres.)
- Tax Assistant (CBDT)
- Tax Assistant (CBEC)
- Compiler (Registrar General of India)
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
SSC CGLE Tire II 2017 Age Limit
For Statistical Investigator Gr.II – Applicants Not exceeding 26 years
For Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI – Applicants 20-27 years
All Other Posts – SSC CHLE Tire II Applicants 18-27 years
SSC CGL Tire II Exam 2017 Education Qualification
for Compiler – Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject.
for Statistical Investigator Grade – II – Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
for All Other Posts – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Selection Procedure – The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Tier-I and Tier-II Examination followed by Tier-III Exam.
Application Fee – Rs 100/- However, Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee, as per extant government orders.
Offline Mode of Application
- Before filling the application read all the instruction carefully.
- Download the Application form from the official website of SSC.
- Use only blue/black ball pen to write in the boxes
- Fill the information in the respective space
- Sign the application form
- Send the Duly filled application form to the respective Office of Regional Director/Dy. Director, Staff Selection Commission.
Online Mode of Application
- On-line application facility will be available from soon for Part –I Registration and up to for Part – II Registration.
- The online submission of application form is available on http://ssconline.nic.in. and www.ssconline2.gov.in
- The online application form will be filled in two parts : Part I Registration and Part II Registration
How to Apply – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE) Tire II Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or After Notification 2017, Candidates May Submit on Line Applications at Website www.ssconline.nic.in. and www.Ssconline2.Gov.in. They Should Retain Registration Number Assigned to Them on Line for Correspondence With The Commission. They Should Not Submit Print Outs of Their Application to The Commission
- Photograph – upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
- Scanned signature – upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only