SCR RPF / RPSP Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligibility / South Central Railway (SCR) RPF / RPSP Constable Notification 2017 Eligibility / South Central Railway (SCR) Constable Recruitment 2017 Selection Process at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rpfonlinereg.in
South Central Railway (SCR) is going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Women Constables In RPF / RPSF. Applications are invited from eligible Women Candidates for filling up the posts of Constable in Railway Protection Force / Railway Protection Special Force
Application from candidates will be accepted through Online Mode only except for the State of J&K, North-Eastern States, Border Guarding Districts (remote areas) and Left Wing Extremism (LWE) affected districts of the country where the candidates will have the choice to apply in Online or Offline mode. Candidature of candidates applying through both the modes is liable for rejection summarily
South Central Railway (SCR) Constable Recruitment 2017 Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
Constable in Railway Protection Force (RPF) / Railway Protection Special Force (RPSP)
Pay Scale – Pay Band of 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 2,000/- plus usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees from time to time
Age Limit – The candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 years
Educational Qualification – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board / University. Educational certificate other than State Board/Central Board should be accompanied with Government of India notification declaring that such qualifications is equivalent to Matriculation/10th pass for services under Central Government. Candidates must possess the requisite qualification before the last date of submission of application.
Physical Measurement – An applicant must have the following physical standards
|UR / OBC||157|
|SC / ST||152|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas,
Dogras, Kumaonese and
other categories specified by Govt
Method Of Recruitment – Recruitment will be made based on the performance of the eligible applicants in a Written Examination, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Measurement Test, document verification and awarding of bonus marks on the basis of NCC/sports certificates and Height
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) – Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for PET and PMT to the extent of 10 times the number of vacancies in each category. The e-admit cards for PET & PMT will be downloaded by the candidates who applied through online mode in the manner as shown in Para- 16. In regard to the candidates who applied through offline mode, call letters will be sent to them by post in the self addressed stamped envelops submitted by the candidates along with the application form. The candidates shall be allowed to appear in the PET/PMT on production of original call letters only. The PET will consist of three events mentioned in the table below. A candidate has to qualify in all the events to be declared qualified in PET. All the events are compulsory to qualify. However, no marks will be awarded for any of the events. The minimum qualifying standard for each event is specified as under
|800 meters||03 min 40 sec||One|
|Long Jump||12 feet||Two|
|High Jump||03 feet||Two|
Medical Examination – The candidates who appear in Document Verification will be sent for a medical examination at the Railway Hospitals. They have to qualify in medical category ‘B-1’ as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual. Those wearing glasses or having flat foot, knock-knee, squint eyes, colour blindness and other bodily defects are not eligible for appointment. Sending for Medical Examination will not guarantee employment and does not reflect that the candidate has been included in the select list
Verification Of Original Documents and Format Of Certificates
- Matriculation / High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matriculation Qualification).
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST – Annexure – ‘B’ wherever applicable.
- OBC self declaration by the candidate – Annexure- ‘C’ wherever applicable
- Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure – ‘D’ wherever applicable.
- NOC for serving employees / Ex-Service women.
- Certificates relating to NCC/Sports for claiming Bonus marks.
- Discharge Certificate for Ex-Service women.
- Domicile Certificate wherever required
How to Apply
- Candidates can apply only through Online application mode by visiting either of the two websites www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rpfonlinereg.in Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website and in this notification. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided / submitted by her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling Online application and fill up the personal details / BIO-DATA etc. carefully.
- Options once exercised in the Online application shall be final and no request for change shall be entertained. Therefore, candidates are advised to be careful in exercise of option for applied post
- Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed her name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate
- Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the Online application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have
- been read by the candidates.
- Candidates are required follow the steps mentioned in Para 11 for filling up the online application and uploading of the documents.
- The colour photograph of size 4.5 cms x 3.5 cms (not earlier than three months from the date of application), with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses, should be pasted on the “Template” in the space provided. Photostat copy of photograph is not permitted. Candidates may note that Recruitment Committee may, at any stage, reject the application for pasting old / unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted in the Application Form and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. Candidates are advised to keep two additional copies of the same photograph ready with them for bringing along with Hall Ticket / e-admit Card and valid photo ID at the time of written examination / PET & PMT / Document Verification
- Applications which are illegible, Mandatory columns not filled, incomplete, unsigned, signed in capital letters, without photo of candidate are liable to be rejected
- In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on either of the two websites www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rpfonlinereg.in along with the reasons for rejection(s). Candidate whose application / candidature is rejected will NOT be intimated by post
- To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date since there may be a possibility of inability / failure to log on to either of the two websites www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in or www.rpfonlinereg.in on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during last days of closing time
- Recruitment Committee does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reason or any other reasons
- The date and time of closing of the window for submission of applications online shall be 2017. The candidates will not be able to apply online after this date and time