SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Notification 2019 Apply Online / SBI Deputy Manager (Law), Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Apply Online / SBI Deputy Manager (Law), Assistant Manager Recruitment 2019 Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria More Details at e www.sbi.co.in or www.statebankofindia.com
The Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Center, Mumbai is soon Announced in Employment Notification for of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group, Recruitment Examination will be conducted online tentatively in 2019 on various dates.
State Bank of India invites online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts in State Bank Group. Candidates are requested to apply online through link given in “careers with us” section of Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment in Specialist Cadre Officers In State Bank Group Name of The Post Deputy Manager (Law) Assistant Manager Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Group
Specialist Cadre Officers In State Bank Group
Name of The Post
- Deputy Manager (Law)
- Assistant Manager
Deputy Manager (Law) – Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognized University in India.
Assistant Manager – B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations or M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications or MCA from Government recognized University or institution
Deputy Manager (Law) -Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practising Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as advocate with Bar Council.
Assistant Manager – Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available would be desirable.
Upper Age Limit
Selection Procedure – Deputy Manager (Law) and Assistant Manager (System): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online written test and interview.
- SC/ST/PWD 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General and others 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
- candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode.
- Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to online test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more Banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of the ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
- Online Registration of Application starts from –
- Last date for Online Registration of Application –
- Payment of Fee Online –
- Downloading of call letter for Online Test –
- Date of Online Test –
How to Apply – Application registration, Payment of fees, Photograph & Signature scan & upload for Visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com OR www.sbi.co.in “careers with us” Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer in State Bank Group.