TS Eamcet Web Counseling 2017 / Telangana EAMCET Web Counseling 2017 Dates & Certificate Verification Centers list / EAMCET 2017 Mock Web Counseling Procedure
TG Eamcet 2017 web counseling So are appeared and submitted certificate in Eamcet help line centers those all candidates want to put options of their interested colleges List Available at Official Websites www.tseamcet.in
The TG EAMCET 2017 Web Counseling Procedure specifies the information released by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education about Counselling, guidelines and rules applicable there in as well as allotment of seats. To aid the Students , the salient features of the TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling Procedure have been provided
Telangana (TS) EAMCET 2017 Counseling Procedure
TS Students are required to check the counseling schedules as per the ranks and attend for the document verification, The EAMCET 2017 Counseling Procedure comprises of Certificate Verification & Option exercise followed by seat allotment and Fee Payment as detailed below.The following steps constitute the TS EAMCET 2017 Counseling Procedure
TS EAMCET 2017 Certificate Verification
1. The TS Eamcet Students must collect all the necessary information and details of the Web Counseling Procedure from the website and Help Line Centers to be prepared for the counseling and certificate verification.
2. They have to Register and pay the requisite processing fee, obtain receipt for the same and the mobile number
3. Students have to collect the Registration – Cum – Verification form from computer operator at Registration counter and verify whether the mobile number is printed correctly or not
4. They have to collect the TS EAMCET 2017 Scratch Card containing the Login ID. Number, password, date of birth, Hall Ticket Number as it is required for Option Entry
5. After the TS EAMCET 2017 Document Verification is over, candidates will be issued a Receipt of Certificates from the Help Line Centers.
TS EAMCET 2017 Documents Verification
1. TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
2. TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
3. Marks Sheet of SSC / Intermediate or Equivalent
4. Study / Original Certificate from Class III to Class X and SSC / Intermediate or Equalization (10+2)
5. For SC / ST / BC / Minorities : Caste Certificate
6. Income Certificate issued by MRO after January 1, 2017 to be submitted for candidates claiming fee Exemption
7. PH / NCC / CAP / Sports and Games Certificates
8. Transfer Certificate.
Telangana ( TS ) Eamcet Web Counseling 2017 More Details For Official Web sits at www.tseamcet.org