RRB – RRC South Western Railway ( SWR ) Group D Recruitment Notification 2017 for Coming Soon / RRB – RRC Hubli Group-D Notification 2017 Apply Online Soon at www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) South Western Railway (SWR) Hubli invites applications from the eligible Indian Nationals and such other candidates declared eligible by the Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs.1800/- in various Divisions, Workshops of South Western Railway and Rail Wheel Factory Yalahanka.
Dear RRC SWR Candidates to note that all the zonal Railways are likely to issue Notification for recruitment to the posts individually and the written examination will be held simultaneously by the Zonal Railways on the same day.
Minimum Educational Qualifications – Candidates should possess qualification of pass in 10th or ITI or equivalent. Candidates who are appearing or awaiting results of the final examinations of 10th / ITI or equivalent on the date of application are not eligible to apply
Age Limit – The normal age (in completed years) for the Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) South Western Railway (SWR) Recruitment is between 18-33 years reckoned as on 2017. The upper age limit is Relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below
- By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC / ST communities
- BY 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities
- By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC / ST candidates
- For the serving Railway Staff, the relaxation in upper age limits will be up to 40 years for unreserved candidates, 45 years for SC/ST candidates and 43 years for OBC candidates, provided they have put in a minimum of 3 years service(continuous or in broken spells).
- For those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway Organization, the relaxation will be up to the length of service rendered subject to maximum 5 years
- Upper age limit in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from the husband but not remarried shall be relaxed up to 35 years for Unreserved 38 years for OBC and 40 years for SC / ST candidates.
- Upper age limit in case of course completed Act Apprentices applying for the posts whose minimum qualification is Course completed Act Apprenticeship shall be relaxed to the extent of apprentice training undergone by them under the Apprenticeship Act 1961
- For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defense forces (Army, Navy & Air force ) plus 3 years provided they have put in a minimum of 6 months attested service. Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Government Service on civil side after availing of other benefits
- Given to them as Ex-servicemen for further employment cannot claim Ex-servicemen status for the purpose of this recruitment and such persons will be deemed to be civil employees and accordingly be entitled to only such of the benefits like relaxation of age etc., as admissible to the civil employees.
Examination Fee – The examination fee for UR and OBC candidates is Rs.100/- (Rupees Hundred Only). Candidates belonging to SC / ST Ex-Servicemen, Women, Minority Community and Economically Weaker Sections and Persons with Disability (PWD) are fully exempted from payment of examination fees. The candidates belonging to SC / ST Economically Weaker Sections, Minority community and PWD have to produce certificate in format at Annexure-I, V, VI & IV respectively.
- The Examination fee should be paid only in the form of IPO from any Post Office drawn in favor of Asst. Personnel Officer/ Rectt /SWR/UBL and payable at HUBLI. Validity of IPO should not be less than six months.
- Applications received with Demand Drafts/Cash/ Cheque /Central Recruitment stamps or Money order etc will be rejected and the amount will be forfeited. Only IPOs will be accepted.
- IPOs issued before the date of issue of Employment Notice (i.e. 2017) will not be accepted and such applications will be rejected and the amount will forfeited.
- The candidates are advised to write their name and address on the ORIGINAL IPO and enclose it with the application form. The details of IPO may be written in column 15 of the application form. Examination fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
- Minorities mean Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists and Zoroastrians (Parsis). For claiming waiver of examination fee, Minority candidates should furnish ‘self declaration’ as mentioned in annexure-VI along with application form. At the time of document verification such candidates
- Claiming waiver of examination fee will be required to furnish ‘minority community declaration’ affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper that he/she belongs to any of the above minority community. If the affidavit is not produced during document verification, the candidature will be rejected.
- Economically backward classes means the candidates whose annual family income is less than Rs.50,000/-. Such candidates have to submit Income Certificate in the format at annexure-V on the letter head of the issuing authority and enclose with the application
How to Apply
- Candidate should submit the applications in the format annexed to this Notification
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size paper (80GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
- Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the website – www.rrchubli.in. Candidates using printed application form from any other sources should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidates (including all Physically Handicapped candidates) should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
- Photographs – one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) color passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap, scarf and sun glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. One identical extra color pass
- port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name and date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject the candidature at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick (√) mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.5 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disability shall tick (√) mark in column No.12 of the application form.
- The candidate should fill the column No.6 of the application form in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC / ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway pass
- in column No.3.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure-I of this Notification
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a latest community certificate in the format given in Annexure-II of this notification
- The candidates seeking age relaxation under any category as mentioned at Para 2 above shall tick (√) in the appropriate box in the column No.13 of the application form.
- Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all he examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards/Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell/SWR will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications.
- The candidates should copy the declaration at column No.17 of the application form in his/her own handwriting (not in capital letters). Otherwise their applications will be rejected
- The candidates should put their left hand thumb impression at the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Applications without/smudged left hand thumb impression will be summarily rejected.
- In item No.14 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose (or) cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks.
Only One Application – Each candidate should send only one application. Candidates submitting multiple applications will not be considered. Even if such a candidate gets selected inadvertently, he/she will not be offered appointment later on.