RRC SCR (GDCE) Notification 2018 Apply Online / SCR Railway Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria / RRC Secunderabad (GDCE) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in / आरआरसी एससीआर (जीडीसीई) अधिसूचना 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें / एससीआर रेलवे भर्ती 2018 पात्रता मानदंड / आरआरसी सिकंदराबाद (जीडीसीई) भर्ती 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें पर www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
South Central Railway (SCR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has going to announced employment notification In general departmental competitive examination (GDCE) for Recruitment of Assistant Station Master / Ticket Examiners / Tech Gr. II (Signal) / Tech Gr. III (Signal) Post, Applications are soon invited through proper channel from serving regular railway employees of South Central Railway for filling up vacancies against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota. The community wise breakup of vacancies to be filled
RRC South Central Railway general departmental competitive examination (GDCE) Eligible Candidates may Apply in Online soon Official website at www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. other details age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Name of the post
- Assistant Station Master
- Ticket Examiners
- Tech Gr. II (Signal)
- Tech Gr. III (Signal)
Age limit – The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates, 47 years for SC/ST candidates,For Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
Minimum Educational Qualification
Assistant Station Master – A University degree or its equivalent.
Ticket Examiners – A University degree or its equivalent.
Tech Gr. II (Signal) – 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent examination with not less than 50%
marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST.
Tech Gr. II (Signal) – Pass in 1st year of B. Sc. (Physics) or Pass in 10+2 stage in Higher Secondary in Science i.e. Math or Physics or its equivalent.
Tech Gr. III (Signal) – (i) Matriculation Plus ITI Plus Act Apprenticeship in Electrician / Electrical Fitter / Wireman / Electronics / Information Technology / TV & Radio / Instrumentation / Computer / Computer Networking / Data Networking OR (ii) 10+2 with Physics and
Maths OR (iii) Three (03) year Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Microprocessor / TV Engineering / Fiber Optical Communication / Telecommuni cation / Communication /
Sound & TV Engineering / Industrial Control / Electronics Instrumentation / Industrial Electronics / Applied Electronics / Digital Electronics / Power Electronics / information science / Information
Technology / Computer Application / Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB.
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the written examination.
- There shall be negative marking in written examinations and 1/3 of the allotted marks for each question shall be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Aptitude test for the post of ASM will be conducted for the candidates shortlisted as per merit
in the written examination.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- The date, time and venue of the written examinations will be fixed by RRC, Secunderabad and
will be intimated at the address for communication to the eligible candidates by post. Request
for postponement of the written examination or change of venue will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- The candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass requisite medical fitness test(s) conducted by the Railway Administration to ensure that the candidates are medically fit to carry out the duties connected with the post.
How to apply – The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80-GSM) using one side only. only. Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforms to the above specifications. They can also download the application format from the website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in and clicking on scrolling link “Railway Recruitment Cell
Secunderabad” and “NOTIFICATION”. Candidates using printed application form from any
other source should also ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format. Candidate should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with blue or black ball point pen only.
Photographs – One recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application) colour
passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap, scarf and sun
glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. The candidate should
sign in the space provided in the box below the photograph. One identical extra colour pass
port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name and
date of birth on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates should note that RRC may reject the
candidature at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any
significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical
appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick ( ) mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.5 of the
application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick ( ) mark in column No.7 of the
- The candidate should fill the column No.8 of the application form in Capital letters in English
only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST community should fill the nearest Railway Station for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass in column No.9.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST community should produce a community certificate in the
format of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a community certificate in the
- format given at OBC certificate of this notification. In addition, they should enclose self-
declaration of non-creamy layer status in the proforma given at OBC candidates
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) should enclose the latest disability certificate as per the
format given in Annexure-5.
- The candidates seeking age relaxation under any category as mentioned at Para 1 above shall
tick ( ) in the appropriate box in the column No.10 of the application form.
- The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.14 of the application form in
his/her own handwriting (not in capital letters). Otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates should put their left hand thumb impression at the designated box in the
application form. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Applications
without/smudged left hand thumb impression will be summarily rejected.
- In item No.11 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks
of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose (or) cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The
application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate
NOTE – Candidates should submit only one application for each category. Candidates submitting more than one application for one category will be liable for disqualification.
- Railway Recruitment Cell 1st floor,
- ‘C’ BLOCK Railnilayam,
- Secunderabad – 500071, Telangana.