RRC NR Notification 2018 Apply Online / RRC NR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / RRC NR Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / RRC NR Recruitment 2018 Mode Of Selection at www.rrcnr.org
Northern Railway (NR) Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Various Vacant Post, RRC NR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Candidate Applications Available on Website www.rrcnr.org
RRC NR Various Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Traffic Porter
- Khalasi Helper
- Carriage Cleaner
- Dsl Khallasi
- Dsl Cleaner
- Khalasi Helper
- Safaiwala (Female)
- Khalasi Helper
- Hospital Attendant (Male)
- Hospital Attendant (Female)
Age Limit – Age (in completed years) for the Recruitment is 18-33 years
- 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
- 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled Jammu & Kashmir
Educational Qualifications – 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent. Candidates appearing /or awaiting results of 10th/ITI or equivalent on the date of application are NOT eligible to apply.
Application Fee – Rs.40/- Fee can be deposited in any branch of the Central Bank of India by depositing Fee Payment Challan
Mode Of Selection – The recruitment procedure consists of Written Examination followed by Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
Applicant Ready to Important Certificate
- Application form
- Minority Certificate
- Certificate of income less than Rs. 50,000/-
- Disability Certificate
- Request for scribe
- SC/ST Certificate
- OBC Certificate
- Creamy layer certificate
- Fee Payment Challan
How to Download Application Form – The application should be downloaded from RRC website on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications form
Enclosures to the Application
- Candidates should enclose self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificates as mentioned below. Original certificates should not be enclosed
- Fee Payment Challan for deposition of fee or IPO.
- Certificates in proof of the Date of Birth. Only 10th class or school leaving certificate will be accepted
- Certificates in proof of educational/technical qualifications from a authorized / approved Board / Institute
- Community certificates for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC communities on prescribed format and issued by the appropriate authority strictly as per SC/ST Certificate for SC/ST and OBC Certificate & Creamy layer certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate on Disability Certificate for candidates applying against PWD/PH quota
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only