RRC Central Railway (GDCE) Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / RRC (GDCE) Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Notification 2018 Apply Online / RRC (GDCE) Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Notification 2018 Selection Process at www.rrccr.com / आरआरसी मध्य रेलवे (जीडीसीई) जूनियर क्लर्क-कम-टंकिस्ट भर्ती 2018 पात्रता / आरआरसी (जीडीसीई) जूनियर क्लर्क-कम-टाइपपर अधिसूचना 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें / आरआरसी (जीडीसीई) जूनियर क्लर्क-कम-टाइपिस्ट नोटिफिकेशन 2018 सीलिकेशन प्रोसेसे पर www.rrccr.com
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Selection For Filling Up Posts Of Jr.Clerk-Cum-Typist Through General Departmental Competitive Examination Post, applications are hereby invited ONLINE for filling up of 150 posts of Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist in Level-2 Rs. 19,900-63,200 in 7th CPC (erstwhile 6th CPC Grade Pay Rs. 1900) through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) from all the eligible regular serving Railway employees of Central Railway as on the date of issue of notification
The serving regular employees of Divisions / Units / Workshops / Headquarters of Central Railway, except RPF/RPSF Personnel, irrespective of the cadre in which they are working may register their applications for GDCE Online within the stipulated date and time as per the instructions available on RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com. other details age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Name of The Exam
General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)
Name of the Post
Name of Division
1. Mumbai Division
2. Solapur Division
3. Pune Division
4. Bhusawal Division
5. Nagpur Division
Eligibility Criteria – Zone of consideration – Only serving regular Railway employees of Central Railway working in Level-1 are eligible to apply. Candidates who have been granted MACP in level 2 and above, but working in substantive level 1 are also eligible.
Age Limit – Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appearing in the GDCE will be reckoned as on the date of notification as shown below i.e. as on 01/12/2017.
- Age UR – 42 years
- Age OBC – 45 Years
- Age SC/ST – 47 Years
Educational Qualification – 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination, on the date of notification with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate with Typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English / 25 w.p.m. in Hindi. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen
NOTE – Typing test with required “words per minute” (w.p.m.) speed shall be conducted anytime after the issue of result of written test and only those candidates who pass the Typing test successfully will be selected. Hence, the candidates should remain in readiness for Typing Test. Those awaiting results of the examination NEED NOT apply. Entry of the prescribed minimum Educational Qualification and those entered in the online application should also be in the Service Record of the candidate. Without this, the application will be treated as invalid at the scrutiny stage.
Application Fee – RRC CR (GDCE) Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist Recruitment 2018 all Applicants no fee
- The process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Typing test, Document Verification and Medical Examination.
- Standard of examination shall be like that of direct recruitment conducted by RRB. The question paper will have 100 questions, each carrying one mark and the duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes.
- On qualifying CBT, candidates will be eligible for next stage of selection i.e. Typing Test as per their merit
- The selection will be made strictly as per merit in the Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by Typing test. Shortlisted candidates will be called for verification of their original documents.
- CBT will have multiple choice type questions. There shall be negative marking in CBT and 1/3 of the allotted mark shall be deducted for every wrong answer
- The standard of questions for the CBT will be generally in conformity with the educational standards prescribed for the post. The questions will be objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include pertaining to General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning
- The date, time and venue of the CBT and typing test will be fixed by RRC/CR and will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course. Request for postponement of the CBT and typing test and change of centre/venue will not be entertained under any circumstance
- Probable date of CBT is March/April 2018
- The CBT and typing test will be conducted by RRC/CR and its date will be notified by RRC/CR in due course through Messages on mobiles, e-mails registered in the applications and on website of RRC/CR
- During CBT, candidates should read the instructions on the computer terminal DASH BOARD carefully and follow them scrupulously. Failure to comply with the instructions may lead to disqualification of candidates.
- Sample mock test will be uploaded on RRC’s website www.rrccr.com well before the CBT so that the candidates become familiar with the CBT procedure
- The questions under CBT will be in 5 languages i.e. Marathi, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu and English. The candidate will have to choose any one of these languages. In case of any discrepancy between various versions, the English version will prevail.
- Candidates are required to apply Online by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up Online applications will be available on the website
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com for filling Online application for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist under G.D.C.E. and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully
- Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card at the time of document verification.
- During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each candidate. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further stages of selection process/correspondence with respective Hqrs, Divisions/Units concerned
Photograph – A colour passport size photograph of not older than three months, with clear front view of the candidate, without cap and sunglasses, should be uploaded. RRC may, at any stage, reject the applications for uploading old, unclear photo or for any significant variations between
uploaded photograph and the actual physical appearance of the candidate. They are also advised to keep extra copies of the same photograph for Document Verification. Application without photograph is liable to be rejected.
Signature – Running signature should be uploaded. Unsigned applications, application without signed or signed in capital letters/spaced out letters is liable to be rejected
Certificates – (To be uploaded in PDF format) (a) Scanned copy of certificate for proof of date of birth (Standard 10 or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate indicating date of birth). (b) Scanned copy of 12th (10+2 stage) or its equivalent examination mark sheet. (c) Scanned copy of caste certificate, for SC/ST/OBC candidates, wherever applicable.