Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) North Western Railway (NWR) Group D Staff /Track man / Hamal / Khallasi / Helper / Gateman and Points man Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online Soon at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Western Railway came being on 1st October, 2002. It was carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways. The formation of this zone along with five other new zones was first approved by Railway Board on 16th September, 1996 and foundation stone for this zone was laid on 17th October 1996 by the then Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda at K.P. Singh Stadium, Jaipur.
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) North Western Railway (NWR) Jaipur has Announced in Notification for Group D staff / Trackmen / Hamal / Khallasi / Helper / Gateman and Points man For residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman, Nicobar and Lakshadweep islands and those residing abroad
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||Medical Classification||No. of. Posts|
|2.||Khallasi / Helper||B-1||111|
|3.||Khallasi / Helper||C-1||06|
|4.||Khallasi / Pointsman / Gateman||A-2||20|
Age Limit – Minimum- 18 years / Maximum 33 years as on year 2017
Educational qualification – Minimum 10th Pass or Candidates ITI and having higher Educational Qualification can also apply
Written Examination – The duration of the Written Examination shall be 1½ hours. The Written Examination shall be based on class 10th Standard Consisting of 100 multiple choice objective type questions aimed to asses the General knowledge/Awareness. Mathematics and reasoning etc. The question paper shall be printed in Hindi, Urdu, English and in the Regional Languages viz. Punjabi & Gujrati.
SC/ST Candidates – Candidates claiming to belong to SC/ST communities are required to submit Community Certificates from the competent authority in the prescribed format Annexure – 2 at the time of Document Verification and enclose a copy of the same with the application form failing which, his/ her candidature will be rejected.
OBC Candidates – Candidates claiming to belong to Other Backward Classes are required to submit Community Certificates from the competent authority in the prescribed format Annexure – 3 at the time of Document Verification and enclose a copy of the same with the application form failing which, his/her candidature will be rejected. Further, Community Certificates of candidates belonging to OBC should specifically indicate that the candidate does not belong to persons I sections (Creamy layer).
Examination Fee – A non-refundable examination fee of Rs.40 only. Candidates applying Offline (Manually) should be paid in the form of crossed Indian Postal Order form any Post Office drawn in favour of “Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) Railway Recruitment Cell, NWR Jaipur. The IPO should not be obtained earlier to the date of issue of Employment Notice
How to Apply – Completely filled in application, in prescribed format, along with copies of required documents / certificates should be sent by ordinary post to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment & Training) Railway Recruitment Cell, North Western Railway, Durgapur Railway Station, Jaipur – 302018” or dropped into the Application Drop Box available at the office by 2017.
North Western Railway (NWS) General Instructions
1. The candidates should carefully read all the instructions before applying for the post.
2. The candidate applying in response to this Notification shall ensure
that he/she fulfils all eligibility conditions at the time of applying
3. The number of vacancies shown in this Notification is provisional and the same is liable to increase or decrease or even become NIL depending upon the actual needs of the administration.
4. The candidates admission at all stages of recruitment will be purely
5. provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions
6. For the certificates in languages other than English or Hindi, the candidate should produce attested translated copy in English/Hindi, at the time of Document Verification
7. Mere issue of Call Letter/ Hall Ticket to the candidate will not imply that his or her candidature has been finally cleared by the RRC, Jaipur.
8. The RRC, Jaipur is free to reject any application not fulfilling the requisite eligibility conditions and criteria, at any stage of recruitment. If appointed erroneously such candidates services shall be summarily terminated without assigning any reason.
9. Railway Recruitment Cell/Jaipur reserves the right to modify the stages of examinations or conduct Re-Examination/RE-PET or cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage, without assigning any reasson.
RRB – RRC NWR Jaipur Group D Notification 2017 More Details Visit Soon at www.nwr.indianrailways.gov.in