RGUKT IIIT Lecturer recruitment 2017 Apply Online / RGUKT Lecturer Notification 2017 Apply Online / RGUKT IIIT Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has established Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) in 2008 to cater to the educational needs of the meritorious rural youth of Andhra Pradesh state. Nuzivid institute is one of its autonomous campuses. RGUKT-Nuzvid campus invites applications from eligible candidates in a prescribed format for the position of Lecturer on contract basis in the following departments.
- RGUKT IIIT Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- RGUKT AP-IIIT M.Tech Admission Notification 2017
- RGUKT (AP) B Tech Admissions Notification 2017
Name of The Post
Engineering Departments – ECE, CSE, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgy & Material Engineering, Electrical Engineering etc.
Non-Engineering Departments – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Telugu, Bio-Sciences, and Management.
Period of Contract – The initial term of appointment will be for a period of one year and extendable for a further period subject to satisfactory performance and requirement.
Engineering – M.Tech plus B.Tech in relevant discipline and first class (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) either at Master’s level or UG level. The candidates with Ph.D. are preferred
Non-Engineering – 55% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at Master’s Level in the respective discipline with NET/SLET or Ph.D. A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories
Salary – The consolidated pay of the selected candidates will be fixed as per guidelines issued by UGC/Govt. of Andhra Pradesh from time to time. Accommodation will be provided in the respective campuses subject to availability.
Fee – Candidates should draw a Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- from any nationalized bank in favour of the Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies payable at Hyderabad. In case of SC/ST/PH the amount of DD is Rs. 200/-
- Based on the applications received, applicants will be shortlisted by a screening committee consist of subject experts
- Short listed applicants will be requested to appear for a preliminary written test and the test consist of three parts viz. English, Telugu and Digital literacy. Written test is followed by interview on the same day subject to qualifying in the written test
- Commencement date of receiving online applications –
- Last date for receipt of online applications is –
- Last date for receipt of hard copies of applications along with enclosures
How to apply – Application form is available in www.rgukt.in. Candidate should submit the application through online and the printout of that submitted application with relevant copies of certificates from 10th class onwards along with the original DD should be sent to the REGISTRAR, RAJIV GANDHI UNIVERSITY of Knowledge Technologies, Joining – Selected candidates will be informed and they are expected to join immediately.