RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / RBI Assistant Notification 2018 Apply Online / RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018 Selection Process & Eligible Criteria for More Details at www.rbi.org.in
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment for Assistant Post. The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 623 posts of Assistant in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Applications will be accepted only Online through the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in. No other mode for submission of application is available, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Assistant Recruitment Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of RBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Pay Scale – Assistants will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 14650/- per month (i.e. ₹ 13150 plus two advance increments admissible to graduates) in the scale of 13150-750 (3)-15400- 900(4) -19000-1200(6)-26200-1300 (2)-28800- 1480(3) – 33240 – 1750 (1)- 34990 (20 years) and other allowances , viz Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory
Allowance, Transport Allowance etc. as admissible from time to time. At present, initial monthly Gross emoluments for Assistants is approximately ₹ 32528/- including House Rent Allowance @ of 15 %.
Age – Between 20 and 28 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/10/1989 and not later than 01/10/1997 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
Educational Qualification – (i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. (ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service. (iii) Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Scheme of Selection – Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Application form – Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
Application Fees – ₹ 50/for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) ₹450 /for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges) Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Website Link Open Date – .2018 to 2018
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) – .2018 to .2018
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) -November & , 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) December , 2018. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.