RBI Assistant Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, RBI Assistant Notification 2020 Eligibility for www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has Going to Annonce Employment Notification for Recruitment For The Post Of Assistant, Reserve Bank of India invites Applications from Eligible Candidates for Posts of “Assistant” in Various Offices of the Bank. Selection for the Post will be Through a Country-wide Competitive Examination in Two Phases i.e. Preliminary and Main Examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT). Please note that Corrigendum, if any, issued on the above advertisement, will be published only on the Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in.
Name of the Post– Assistant
Name of the Bank – Reserve Bank of India
Age Limit – Between 20 and 28 years
Upper Age Limit
|Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||By 5 years, i.e. up to 33 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||By 3 years, i.e. up to 31 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)|
|Ex-Servicemen||To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.|
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married||By 10 years|
|Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989.||By 5 years|
|Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India||To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years|
Educational Qualifications – (1) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC. (2) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service. (3) Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Fee – 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) – 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Scheme of Selection
Language Proficiency Test (LPT) – The candidates provisionally selected from the main on-line examination will have to undergo a language proficiency test (LPT). The language proficiency test will be conducted in the Official / Local Language of the State concerned (Annex-IV). Candidate not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
how to Apply
- Application Registration
- Payment Of Fees
- Candidates to go to the RBI website www.rbi.org.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.