Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2020 Coming Soon Apply Online / RBI JE Notification 2020 Eligibility / RBI JE Jobs Selection Process at www.rbi.org.in
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is has Going to Announce Employment Notification 2020 for Junior Engineer – Civil and Junior Engineer – Electrical Posts in various offices of the Bank, Selection for the post will be Through a Country-wide Competitive Online Examination and Interview. The full text of advertisement is available on the Banks’ website www.rbi.org.in
Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) in Reserve Bank of India Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of RBI JE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
- Junior Engineer – Civil
- Junior Engineer – Electrical
Age – Minimum Age 20 and Maximum Age 30 years
Junior Engineer (Civil) – Minimum three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Minimum three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board with minimum 65% of marks (55% for SC/ST/PWD) or Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognised University with 55% marks (45% for SC/ST/PWD).
Experience for Junior Engineer (Civil) – At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work and/ or civil maintenance of office buildings/ commercial buildings/ residential complexes with basic knowledge of RCC design and other civil works, working knowledge of computers, experience in preparation of tenders for civil works, etc.
Experience Junior Engineer (Electrical) – At least 2 years experience for Diploma holder or at least 1 year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings having HT/ LT substations, central AC plants, lifts, UPS, DG sets, CCTV, Fire alarm system, etc.
Junior Engineer (Civil) – Handling and supervision of civil construction/ maintenance/ interior works, etc. of building related infrastructural system and other related jobs in office buildings and residential colonies.
Junior Engineer (Electrical) – Handling and supervision of electrical/ electro-mechanical/ electrical and electronics installations/ systems and other related jobs in office building and residential colonies.
Application form – Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates are requested to apply online through Bank’s website www.rbi.org.in
- Before applying online, candidates should scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annex I to this advertisement.
- To make online payment of application fees / intimation charges candidate should keep the necessary details / documents ready.
- Candidate should have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results. RBI may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with / mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account
- 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges) `.
- 450 /- for OBC/General candidates (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
Procedure for Applying Online
- Candidates are first required to go to RBI website www.rbi.org.in . On the Home Page click on the option “Recruitment for the post of Junior Engineer” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to click on “Click here for New Registration” link to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. Basic information once saved cannot be edited.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annex I)
- Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format. Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are strongly advised to carefully check every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his father/ her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets/photo identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
- In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data.
- Photograph must be a recent passport style colour picture.
- The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
- Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face
- If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye
- If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen
- Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious head wear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
- The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The signature will be used to put on the Hall Ticket and wherever necessary
- The Applicant’s signature obtained on the call letter and attendance sheet at the time of the examination should match the uploaded signature. In case of mismatch, the candidate may be disqualified.
- Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred)
- Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb
- Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB