Odisha Constable (Group D) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / Odisha Civil Police Constable & Home Guard Notification 2017 Apply Online / Odisha Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process at www.odishapolice.gov.in
Odisha State government is going to announce in State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack. new Recruitments Notification in Group D various vacant Posts, in the state of Odisha so many unemployed Candidate are looking forward for Notifications in soon
The Government Odisha State Public Service Commission (SSB-Odisha) is going to announce Group-D Recruitment Notification 2017 of State Selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack. Advertisement for Recruitment of Civil Constable in Odisha Police.. Odisha Police Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Civil Police Constable
- Home Guards
Age limit – The candidates shall not be below 18 years of age and above 23 years of age as on 2017 (upper age is relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC & ST & Women candidates). The age limit for Ex-Serviceman shall be relaxed as per Govt. Rules. Similarly, the age limit for Home Guard candidates shall be 28 years of age as on 2017. Age of a Group ”D” employee, should not exceed 43 years as on 2017. Candidate can avail only one benefit as indicated above.
- A candidate must have passed +2 examination or equivalent examination conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board / Council
- A candidate should be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed Odia as one of the subject in the High School Certificate examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to any standard recognised or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department of Govt. of Odisha
- A candidate must have registered his / her name in any one of the Employment Exchange of the concerned District or covering the Dist. for which he / she can apply for the post of Constable before the publication of advertisement for recruitment. A candidate should not register his / her name in more than one employment exchange.
- A candidate must not have more than one spouse living, should be of sound health and of good character and free from organic defects and physical deformity
- A Group ”D” employee working in Police Department must have completed 5 years of continuous service and have good service record without any major punishment
- A Home Guard Candidates must have completed 3 years of enrollment without any interruption on the date on which the advertisement for recruitment is published and must have under gone the basic course of training for Home Guards
Physical Measurement and Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Efficiency Test for selection of candidates will be held on 2017 at 7 A.M. at the specified
- examination centre. The details list of the examination centre will be available on the website of Odisha Police
- www.odishapolice.gov.in . The examination will continue for a long period, for which the candidates are required to come
- prepared to stay for few days. The Physical Efficiency Test shall comprise of Run, High Jump, Broad Jump, Rope climbing, Swimming , Cycling, Driving Test. Mark secured by the candidates in Physical Efficiency Test (Event-wise), marks for
- educational achievements, Sports achievements, and NCC Certificates shall be awarded in accordance with provisions of
- Govt. of Odisha, Home Department Notification 2017
- Medical test, shall be conducted after physical measurement test and there after at any stage of the recruitment process by the
- Medical Board. Candidate must not have knock knee, bow legs, flat foot, varicose veins, squint in eyes, poor vision, colour
- blindness, inability to flex the fingers properly and any other obvious deformities and should have no impediment in speech,
- and hearing.
- Only those candidates who have qualified in the medical test and issued a certificate by the Doctor stating that “ Qualified in
- Medical Test to appear Physical Efficiency Test” shall be allowed in the recruitment process further
How to apply
- Irrespective of the category, the candidates intending to apply in Dist. / Police Commissionerate shall pay Rs.35/- (Thirty five) only in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order towards cost of application forms in the concerned Dist. SsP / Dy. Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.), Bhubaneswar. Apart from this, the application form will be down loaded in the website of OdishaPolice www.odishapolice.gov.in.
- The candidates who have down loaded the application forms from the website shall also pay Rs.35/- in shape of Bank Draft / Postal Order with the application form. The Bank Draft / Postal Order will be in favour of concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. / Dy.Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.) Bhubaneswar.
- The application form other than purchased from concerned Dist. Police/Commissionerate Police or down loaded from website shall not be accepted. The application form along with Bank Draft / Postal Order and photo copies of self attested certificates should be sent to the concerned Supdt. of Police of the Dist. / Dy. Commissioner of Police (Hqrs.), Bhubaneswar (T) Post or by hand of the concerned Dist. Police / Commissionerate. The last date for submission of application is 2017 Applications received after 31st January, 2017 shall not be entertained.
Photo copy of required Certificate / documents
- Self attested photo copy of age proof (HSC Certificate or equivalent).
- Self attested photo copy of Educational Qualification +2 Certificate or equivalent examination
- Self attested photo copy of +2 Mark sheet
- Candidates of SC & ST categories shall enclose self attested photo copy of Caste certificate issued by the competent authority for the purpose of employment
- Candidate claiming reservation under SEBC category shall enclose self attested photo copy of valid SEBC certificate issued by the competent authority
- Self attested photo copy for registration of his / her name in the employment exchange (except Group ”D” employee working in Police Department).
- Self attested photo copy of Sports certificates (specified sports event as per Govt. Rule).
- Self attested photo copy of NCC (A, B & C) certificates (for the NCC certificate candidates).
- Self attested photo copy of Driving licenses (candidate efficient in Driving and posses either light or heavy vehicle licenses).
- Self attested photo copy of discharge certificate (for Ex-Service personnel).
- Self attested photo copy of enrolment of Home Guard (for Home Guard candidates) and completed 3 years of enrolment and undergone basic course of training
- Three passport size colour photograph with self attestation in the back side of the photo (excluding the photograph pasted in the application form).
- Detailed information regarding advertisement for recruitment of Civil Constables will be available in the website of Odisha Police www.odishapolice.gov.in.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only