New India Assurance (NIA) Assistants Recruitment 2019 Apply Online / New India Assurance (NIA) Assistants Notification 2019 Apply Online / New India Assurance (NIA) Assistants (Cadre III) Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.newindia.co.in
New India Assurance Company Limited (NIA) is Going to Announce Employment Notification for Permanent Recruitment of Assistants in Cadre III Posts. The New India Assurance Co. Ltd., Based in Mumbai, is one of the Five Wholly Government of India Owned Assurance Companies of India. It is the “Largest General Insurance Company of India on the Basis of Gross Premium Collection Inclusive of Foreign Operations”. It was founded by Sir Dorabji Tata in 1919, and was Nationalized in 1973.
The Recruitment of Assistants in The New India Assurance Company Limited Posts Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Application Apply Through Online Mode March 6th to 20th March 2019 at Official Website at www.newindia.co.in. This Notification More Information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of is mentioned below
Name of the Post – Assistant Class-III
Age Limit – Minimum Age Qualification 18 years and 30 years. Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1985 and not later than 30th June 1997 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply
Educational Qualification – Graduate from a Recognized University OR Pass in HSC / Equivalent (XII pass) Examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities) and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential. Proficiency in the Regional Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/write and speak the Regional Language of the State/UT), for whose vacancies a candidate wishes to apply, is preferable. (Some questions may be put at the time of interview to ascertain the candidate‘s familiarity with the Regional Language of the State/UT)
|SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER/Females||Rs. 50/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|Other than SC/ST/PWD/EX-SER/Females||Rs.500/- (Application fee Charges)|
- Online Exam (Preliminary)
- Online Exam (Main)
- Online Application Starting Dates –
- Preliminary Examination Date –
- Main Examination Date-
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.newindia.co.in
- Candidates have to go to the Company s website www.newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A
- Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct, prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of
- Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.