MP High Court Stenographer & Assistant Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / MP High Court & Assistant 2017 Notification 2017 Apply Online / MP High Court Assistant & Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Eligible criteria & Selection Process at www.mponline.gov.in
The Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur High Court is going to announce Notification for the Recruitment 2017 Stenographer Gr- II, III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III Vacancies Department Posts. MP High Court Recruitment 2017 for 1003 Steno & Asst Gr III Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
The Notification information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of MP High Court Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Stenographer Grade II – 53
- Stenographer Grade III – 155
- Steno Typist – 08
- Assistant Grade III (English)- 20
- Assistant Grade III – 767
Age Limit – The Applicant age limit should be between 18 – 35 years for General category (Male), 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ ST/ OBC category (Male) as on 2017
Educational Qualification – The Applicant should possess Higher secondary under 10+2 pattern & 01 year Diploma in Computers with knowledge of Hindi Stenography & Typing for Stenographer Grade II & III, Steno Typist & Assistant Gr III (English), Degree with Typing knowledge & 01 year Diploma in Computers for Assistant Gr-III.
Examination Fee – The Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for Unreserved & Out of Madhya Pradesh Residents, Rs. 600/- for Residents of Madhya Pradesh UR/ PH candidates, In addition portal charges Rs. 200/- for all categories, Rs.50/- for Modifying Mistakes through MP Online or its Kiosk Holder.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on basis of Preliminary exam, Main exam & Interview.
- Log on through the website www.mponline.gov.in
- Select the appropriate position applied for
- applying online candidates have to scan photographs & signature
- Read the instructions before applying online
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill the details carefully and upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature
- Check the details and submit the application form
- An unique registration code and password will be displayed on the screen
- Note down the code and password & take the printout copies of application form for future use