Madras High Court Sweeper & Sanitary Worker Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Madras High Court Notification 2018 Apply Online / Madras High Court Sweeper & Sanitary Worker Notification 2018 Eligibility at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment for Sweeper / Sanitary Worker Post, Madras High Court Various Post Eligibility Candidate Applications Available on Website www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in
Madras High Court Recruitment Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of the post
- Sanitary Worker
Age Limit – (1) For reserved categories : Must have attained the age of 18 years and SC / SCA / ST / MBC & DC / BC / BCM) must not have attained the age of 35 years (2) In case of Others : Must have attained the age of 18 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years. (3) In case of in-service candidates : Must not have attained the age of 45 years.
Fee – Rs.250/- for each post The fee should be paid only by Demand Draft drawn in any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar General, High Court of Madras, payable at Chennai
Mode of Selection – The selection of candidates for the posts will be based on Common Written Examination, Practical test and Interview,
List of Documents to be Enclosed Along With The Application
- Self-attested copies of Educational Qualifications.
- Self-attested copy of Gazette Notification, in case of change of name.
- Self-attested copy in proof of date of birth (Birth Certificate / TC).
- Self-attested copy of Community Certificate.
- Self-attested copy of the Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, in the case of ‘Destitute Widow’.
- Self-attested copy of the Certificate for Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM), issued by the Head of the Institution for the candidates, claiming benefits of PSTM.
- Self-attested copy of the ‘No Objection Certificate’ issued by the Head of Department, in the case of persons working in Government Department / Government Undertaking.
- Self-attested copy of the document certifying the character and conduct of the candidate, issued by the Head of Institution in which the candidate last studied / studying. (Conduct Certificate / TC)
- Two passport size photographs (besides pasting one passport size photograph in
- Demand Draft for the payment of fee (to whomever applicable).
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, two passport size photographs (besides pasting one passport size photograph in the application), Demand Draft by registered post to the Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104 on or before 2018 by 05:00 P.M. Superscribe the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ————————