Madras High Court Recruitment 2019 Apply Online for Research Fellow, Assistant Posts, Madras High Court Research Fellow, Assistant Notification 2019 Apply Online
Madras High Court has Going to Announce Employment Notification for posts of Research Fellow and Research Assistant, Applications are invited, in the Prescribed Format, for Recruitment on ad hoc and Consolidated pay basis, from Qualified and Eligible Candidates for Filling up of the following Posts Sanctioned to the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, The Proforma Application will be available on Official Website http://www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in, Recruitment Process will Consists of Written Test and Interview. Here Provided Notification Complete Overview
Name of the Post
- Research Fellow
- Research Assistant
Minimum Eligibility Criteria
Research Fellow – Candidate should be a Post Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3+2 or 10+2+5+2 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court,
Research Assistant – Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court
Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree, Graduate and / or Post Graduate, as the case may be, not earlier than two years, as on the date of Notification, are only eligible to apply.
- A Committee of Hon’ble Judges / Board of Governors constituted by the Hon’ble the Chief Justice will select the candidates on the basis of academic record, achievement in co-curricular activities and performance in the oral test. If there are large number of applicants, candidate will be shortlisted for oral test on the basis of academic record and achievement in co-curricular activities.
- The Research Fellow and Research Assistant during the assignment is liable to maintain proper discipline and complete confidentiality at all times, shall maintain high standard of reputation and integrity.
- The Research Fellow and Research Assistant will not be conferred with any right or cannot claim preference for any employment in the Madras High Court.
- The selection of Candidates for the posts of Research Fellow and Research Assistant will be made on the basis of Oral Test, which will be conducted in Chennai only. No request for change of venue will be entertained.
- The date, time and venue for Oral Test will be communicated/intimated to the eligible candidates, in due course.
- No T.A/D.A / Accommodation / Conveyance will be provided to the Candidates who are required to attend the Oral Test.
- The selected Candidates will be posted at the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai-28 or at the place decided by the Board of the Governors of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy, Chennai, from time-to-time, as approved by the Hon’ble the Chief Justice.
Certificate of Physical Fitness – The Candidates selected for appointment to the above posts on adhoc and consolidated pay basis, will be required to produce a Certificate of Physical Fitness from the competent authority
- No Research Fellow and Research Assistant during the currency of their assignment shall be entitled to practice as an Advocate in any Court of Law or Tribunal or Authority and it will be obligatory for them, after accepting the assignment as Research Fellow/Research Assistant, to inform the Bar Council concerned, in writing, that he/she shall not practice as an Advocate as long as he/she continues with the assignment as Research Fellow/Research Assistant
- The Research Fellow/Research Assistant during the currency of their assignment shall not be entitled to take up any employment or engagement of whatsoever nature either on full-time or part-time basis.
- Any application, even under the Right to Information Act, seeking any information regarding the selection, will NOT be entertained till the completion of the entire Recruitment Process
- The decision of the High Court of Madras in respect of all matters pertaining to this Recruitment Process would be final and binding on all Candidates
- Candidates are required to keep visiting the websites of the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Academy (www.tnsja.tn.nic.in) and Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in) for latest and updated information with regard to this selection