Madras High Court Law Clerks Recruitment 2019 Apply Online,
High Court Madras Law Clerks Notification 2019 Apply Online, Madras High Court Clerks Eligibility Creteria, Madras High Court
Madras High Court has Going to Announce Employment Notification for posts of Law Clerks to the Hon’ble Judges, High Court, Madras (both in the Principal Seat at Madras and at Madurai Bench of the Madras High Court, Madurai), on adhoc basis, for a period of one year, Before filling up the Application Form the candidates are requested to go through the Guidelines for appointment of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges in the Madras High Court and satisfy himself / herself that he/she is eligible in all respects for the post, The Proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website, Recruitment Process will Consists of Written Test and Interview. Here Provided Notification Complete Overview
Name of the Post – Law Clerks to the Hon’ble Judges
Age Limit – Should not have attained the age of 30 years
Qualification – .Candidate should be a Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court. Candidates who have passed all his / her Examinations, while studying law, within the duration of their course are alone eligible to apply. Candidates who have obtained his/her Law Degree during the academic years, are only eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges, .Candidates pursuing Post Graduate Degree in Law or any other Degrees or Programmes requiring their compulsory attendance elsewhere are not eligible to apply for the assignment as Law Clerk
Judicial – (i).Reading of case files, preparation of the case including case summary and notes, chronology of events. (ii),Identifying facts and issues, questions that may arise or may need to be addressed. (iii).Research work including Case Laws, Articles, Papers and assisting in preparation of judgments, corrections and editing. (iv).Presence in Court during hearing of cases, taking down notes of arguments and doing research on citations.
Administrative – (i).Maintaining case files. (ii).Preparation of research or academic papers, speeches, assistance in important conferences. (iii).Being aware of court procedures viz., method of filing of various categories of cases, provisions of law, movement of cases before and after filing, etc., (iv).Statistical reports including timely delivery of judgments. (v).Maintenance of books, other research papers and materials. and such other works entrusted by the Hon’ble Judge to whom the Law Clerk is attached from time-to-time. (vi).The assignment as Law Clerk is on full time basis.
Mode of Selection – The eligible candidates will have to appear for viva voce test at Chennai. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva voce.
Honorarium – Each Law Clerk shall be paid a consolidated amount of Rs.30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) per month as Honorarium for their assignment, as per G.0.(Ms).No. 2343, Home (Cts.I) Department, dated . Law Clerks shall not be entitled to any other allowances or perks.
how to Apply
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the Application Form from the Official website of the Madras High Court (www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in) and submit their applications duly signed with full particulars.
- Except the Application Form hosted in the official website of the Madras High Court, no other application form should be made use of by the candidates
- Candidates should enclose self attested copies of all Educational Certificates including the statement of marks obtained in Law Degree.
- Candidates should not send Original Testimonials.
- The duly filled-in applications should be submitted through Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due and superscribed on the envelope as “Application for the post of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges”, and addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600 104
- The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at estt.madrashiahcourt(&,gmail.com
- The right to call for appearance before the Hon’ble Committee is reserved.
- Incomplete applications, applications not in the prescribed form and applications received after the due date, will be summarily rejected and no further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.