LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Notification 2018 Apply Online / LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / LIC Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has going to announce notification for Recruitment for The Post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Posts, LIC invites soon Online Applications from eligible Indian Citizens for appointment to the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist). Candidates are requested to apply On-Line only. no other means/mode of application will be accepted, This Recruitment Notification and Application Form Available Official Website at www.licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Assistant Administrative Officer (Generalist) Post Recruitment eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2018, other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
Assistant Administrative Officer
Age Limit – Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed). Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years
Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- OBC – 3 Years
- PWD (Gen) – 10 Years
- PWD(SC/ST) – 15 Years
- PWD(OBC) – 13 Years
- ECO/SSCO (GEN) – 5 Years
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) – 10 Years
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) – 8 Years
- Confirmed LIC employees – Further Relaxation of 5 Years
Educational Qualifications – Bachelor / Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University / Institution
- For SC/ST/ PWD Candidates – Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all Other Candidates – Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
Selection Procedure – Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on-line Examination followed by a personal interview of short listed candidates and subsequent Pre-Recruitment Medical Examination.
- starts Online Registration of Application Date – Soon
- Submission of Online Application Last Date-
- LIC AAO Application Form Final Date for editing & printing Details –
- Online Fee Payment Dates –
- LIC AAO Exam Call Letter Download Date –
- LIC AAO Online Examination Dates –
- Dates of Medical Examination –
- Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on Soon are required to go to the LIC’s website www.licindia.in and click on the ‘Careers’ to open the link “ Recruitment of Assistant Administrative Officer 2018”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application
themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the
application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may
disqualify the candidature. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Annexure III.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Notification: not yet announced. we will update after announced