Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Notification 2017 Apply Online / Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard / Indian Navy 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Recruitment 2017 Selection Process at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Indian Navy is Announced Employment Notification for the Recruitment of 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme Posts, Applications are invited from UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES (fulfilling the conditions of nationality as laid down by the Govt of India) to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme
- Join Indian Navy PC & SSC Officers Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Posts Eligible male candidates can apply online from 20-06-2017 to 10-07-2017. This recruitment More details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of the Posts
10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) -Jan 2017
Age Limit – Applicants Age Qualification is 17 to 19½ years i.e. born between 02 Jul 1997 & 01 Jan 2000 (both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale & Promotions – The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis and thereafter on selection basis subject to fulfilment of requisite service condition. The Pay Scale and promotion criteria is as follows (under revision)
Educational Qualification – Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII)
Height and Weight – Minimum height 157 cms with correlated weight as per age
Eye Sight – The minimum acceptable vision standards for distant vision is 6/6, 6/9 correctable to 6/6, 6/6 with glasses. Should not be colour/night blind
Tattoo – Permanent body tattoos are not permitted on any part of the body, however, certain concessions are permitted to candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India. For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of hand. Details in this regard are available on the naval recruitment website: www. joinindiannavy.gov.in
- All the Candidates have to meet the mandatory education qualification listed at para 3 above
- Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their `class XII (PCM) percentage or ‘JEE (Main) rank’ based on their choice
- Equal number of candidates would be shortlisted for SSB from the two lists based on their merit. However, if the response from either of the options is less, candidates from the other list will be considered for short listing
- Final induction will be on a common merit based on SSB marks.
- SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore / Bhopal / Coimbatore / Visakhapatnam during Aug – Oct 16
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in the order of an All India Merit List depending on the number of vacancies
- Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of call up letter. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this entry.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2017
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialization or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
Indian Navy Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 20-06-2017.
- Last Date to Apply Online – 10-07-2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 20-07-2017
How to Apply – Candidates are to fill in ‘e-application’ (Online) for this entry. The candidates are to apply online (eapplication) from 20 Jun 2017. The online application registration will cease on 10 Jul 2017. The procedure for applying online is explained in Paras 17 & 18 below
Online (e-application) – Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following
- Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled
Filling up of e-application – For filling up application Online visit our website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and proceed as follows
- Click on the ‘Apply Online Officer Entry’ button on the Home Page.
- Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you highlight each field
- After filling the form click on Preview and check if all the information entered by you is correct.
- Before clicking the Print Application button it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form is correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can take the print of the application form by entering the relevant details.
- Before clicking the instructions for SSB Button, it should be checked whether all the details entered in the form are correct as you will not be able to make any corrections after saving the record. Candidates can read the instructions on conduct of SSB by clicking on the instruction for SSB button and can take the print of the application form by entering the details from the download sections under officer entry.
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 04, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested result sheet of JEE (Main) 2017 exam (if qualified ), Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets. In case CGPA, candidate is required to attach certificate issued by the school for conversion of CGPA in to percentage. Application to be sent by ordinary post only. Speed post/courier and Registered post will not be accepted.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO. ________ APPLICATION for 10+2 (B.Tech) for Jan 2017 Course. Percentage _____or JEE(Mains) Rank_____(as applicable). NCC ‘C’ Yes/No. Application and requisite enclosures must be properly tagged/stapled; IHQ MoD (Navy) will not be responsible for loss of enclosures, if sent loose
- Log on to website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on “Apply Online for Officer Entry”
- Again click on “Apply Now”
- Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
- Take Print out of online application form for Future use.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only