HPPSC Judicial Service Competitive Exam Notification 2018 Apply Online / HPPSC Judicial Service Competitive Exam Notification 2018 Eligibility / HPPSC Judicial Service Competitive Exam Notification 2018 Apply Online at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has going to announce employment notification for recruitment of Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2018, The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission,
HPPSC Judicial Service Competitive Examination 2018 Eligibility candidate notification and Online applications available Soon at Website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in, HSSC Judicial Service Competitive Exam Recruitment post eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2018, Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Exam
H.P. Judicial Service Competitive Examination
Age Limit – A candidate must have attained the age of 22 years but must not be more than 30 years
Education Qualifications – (a) As on fifth of January, 2015, a candidate must be a holder of degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India. (b) A candidate must be a citizen of India.
Desirable Qualification – The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the State of Himachal Pradesh
Examination Fee – Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.400/- for General Category and Rs.100/- for S.C. / S.T. / OBC of H.P. by cash at any branch of Punjab National Bank, through a e-challan generated through the above website or by using Visa / Master Card / Credit / Debit Card.
How to Apply
- Candidates are required to visit at www,hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- New User – Register yourself as a New User in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission website, Clicking on “NEW USER SIGNUP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth. Then press the button “Create User”.
- Registered Candidates – The candidates already registered with the commission or any of the examinations/tests need not register again. Such candidates should click on “REGISTERED USER” link.
- For Basic Registration process, you have to click on “Click to Apply” option. It will fetch out Candidate’s Basic Registration page in which the candidates have to fill fundamental information, particulars and details asked for. All Fields are mandatory and essential to be filled in by the candidate. Every field has clear written instructions for filling up the particular column which should be carefully read and strictly followed by the candidates while filling up the form. Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each. The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen
- After entering the Candidate’s Basic Registration Form there is provision to “Edit Application Form” before final submission of application form. After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.
- Fee through E-Challan – Candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully before clicking on “I accept, Submit Application Form” button at the bottom of the page. Accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application and “E-Challan” will be generated of Punjab National Bank that you have to deposit Examination / Test Fee in any branch of the PNB from where the candidate will get Challan Copy with transaction number, date and Branch Code/Name. The Candidates must ensure before leaving the cash counter of bank, that the Transaction Number, Date and Branch Name / Code is clearly written on the counterfoil of candidate’s copy.
- Fee through E-Payment – After successful submission of Application Form “E-Payment” link will be activated. By clicking on E-Payment link web page will be redirected to the next page, where Candidate is required to go through the “Terms & Conditions to apply online” thoroughly. After clicking on the check box “I Agree to the Term and Conditions of Payment” candidate can click on the “Pay Now” button to proceed further for online payment of Application Fee. Candidate can pay requisite amount of application fee through Debit or Credit card only. Payment Gateway accepts Debit and Credit cards from VISA and MasterCard of any bank. After filling up the Debit or Credit card details correctly, candidate is required to click on the “Pay” button to complete the payment process. After completing the payment process, candidate can take print of the Application Form
for future reference.
- Now the candidates are required to visit again at http://www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”. By entering User ID and Password earlier created by the candidates. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of Transaction Number, Date of Deposit and Branch Code/Name & then submit Application. PDF format of Application Form will appear on the screen. Candidates should take print of this page by clicking on the “Application Form” option available.
Notification: not yet announced. we will update after announced