HP Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / HP Postal Department MTS / PA / SA/ Post Man / Post Master Notification 2017 Apply Online / HP Postal Department PA/SA / MTS / Post Man / Post Master Selection Process & Eligibility criteria at www.hppostalcircle.gov.in
The Department of Posts Office Of Director of Accounts (Postal) Himachal Pradesh State , Sundernagar is going to announce employment Notification for PA/SA / MTS / Post Man / Post Master Recruitment 2017 notification. The eligible and suitable candidates can apply through online application mode from 2017. The information regarding age limit / educational qualification / no of posts / selection process / how to apply / application fee / and other details of HP Postal Department Notification 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Postman (N.G Group ‘C’ Post)
- MTS (N.G Group ‘C’ Post)
Age Limit – Between 18-27 years (Upper age limit relaxable for reserved vacancies candidates belonging to scheduled castes/ scheduled tribes up to five years, for candidates belonging to other backward classes up to three years and for ex-servicemen, P.H candidates and Govt.servant candidate up to the extent admissible in accordance with the concerned Recruitment Rules and the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time
Probation – The candidates selected will remain on probation for two years.
Education Qualification – (i) Postman- Matriculation from a recognized Board or University. (ii) MTS – Matriculation or ITI from recognized Board.
Selection Procedure – The marks obtained in Aptitude Test will be taken to draw merit in respect of concerned division/ unit and selection will be purely on merit basis i.e. marks taken in Aptitude Test in particulars division/unit only
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to download the “ application form and Hall Permit format” from our
website i.e. “www.hppostalcircle.gov.in” and to fill up the same completely
- Pass-port size photos must be affixed at place provided on application form and Hall Permit
and 3rd photo-copy must be sent loose for office –use (i.e. to be pasted on Attendance Sheet by the
office) along with application/ hall permit forms duly completed in all respects. All the three
photographs should be same and latest copies.
- No certificate needs to be sent along with application form, but the required particulars must
be noted correctly/ completely on application.
- A self addressed envelope with Rs. 39/- postage stamp affixed thereon on account of speed
post charges for despatch of hall permit.
- All the applications will be treated as provisional and admit-card will be issued subject to his/her
satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The candidate may apply for more than one Postal Division, but he has to appear in Aptitude
Test for only one division/Unit.
- (One Registered/ Speed Post Letter (Envelope) should contain one application only.
(viii) Application must be sent to the correct division/unit. No action will be taken on the application
which are sent missent.
- Two different envelopes should be used for different cadre/ post.
- The SC/ST/OBC/PH certificate should be in the format prescribed by central government ,
otherwise candidate will be treated as OC