Delhi Police SI & ASI Recruitment 2017 Selection Process / Delhi Police SI & ASI Notification 2017 Apply Online / Delhi Police SI & ASI Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / Delhi Police SI & ASI Notification 2017 Apply Online at www.delhipolice.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors and Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts, Unemployed Candidate can Apply for Online at www.delhipolice.nic.in, The candidates Submitting Their Applications on-line can pay the Requisite fee on-line Through net-banking / Credit Cards or Debit Cards or cash Through SBI bank challan.
Delhi Police Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector Posts Interest and Eligibility Candidate Graduation from a recognized University or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification. The Examination will comprise of Written Examination, Physical Endurance Test, Medical Examination and Interview. this Recruitment More Details Age Limit, Education Qualification, Application Fee, Selection Process, Apply Online More Details Follow the Below
Name of The Post
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub- Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub-Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Sub- Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
- Sub Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
Age Limit – Delhi Police Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Age Qualification in 20-25 years.
Education Qualification – Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University or Equivalent.
Application fee – General candidates Rs. 100/-.SC/ ST/ Women candidates Nil.
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Test
Physical Efficiency (Endurance) Test (PET)
- 100 meters race in 16 seconds
- 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
- High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
- Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chances
- 100 metres race in 18 seconds
- 800 metres race in 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
- High Jump : 0.9 metres (3 feet) in 3 chances.
How to Apply – Candidates Desirous of Submitting on Line Applications May do so. Such Candidates Should Retain Their Registration Number Assigned to Them on Line for Correspondence With The Commission. They Should Not Submit Print Outs of Their Application to The Commission. The Facility of On-Line Application Will Be Available At Website www.ssconline.nic.in and www.ssconline2.gov.in
- Go to the Delhi Police official site i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment Link
- After Display Delhi Police SI Notification
- Read Carefully the Notification before Applying Online.
- Click on the Apply Online Link.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Make fee payment through given mode.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future use.