CRPF SI & ASI Notification 2020 Apply Online / CRPF SI & ASI Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / CRPF SI & ASI Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria and Selection Process
Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has Annonce Soon Recruitment Notification for SI (Overseer) ASI/ Draughtsman & CT/Pioneer (Mason / Plumber / Electrician / Carpenter / Painter) Various Categories Post, Applications are invited from Male / Female Indian citizens to fill up the Following posts of Group “B” and “C” non Ministerial, non Gazetted, Combated Signal staff in CRPF on all India basis. The posts are Temporary but likely to become Permanent,
Online Applications Through website of CRPF at www.crpfindia.com are invited from Male Indian Citizens for the Combatised post of Following posts of Pioneer cadre in Central Reserve Police Force for
Filling up of Vacancies, Through Online Direct Recruitment. The Recruitment Process will consist of Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test(PET) and Documentation, Written Examination, Skill Test (for CT/Pioneer only) and Medical Examination. The vacancies are as under
Name of The Post
- Sub-Inspector (RO)
- Sub-Inspector (Crypto)
- Sub-Inspector (Technical)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman)
- For Sub-Inspector(RO)– Below 30 Years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 05 years)
- For Sub-Inspector (Crypto) – Below 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Sub-Inspector (Technical)– Below 30 Years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical)– Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
- For Assistant Sub-Inspector(Draughtsman) – Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxable for Govt. servant upto 40 years)
For Sub-Inspector (RO) – Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics, or Computer Science as subjects.
For Sub-Inspector (Crypto) – Bachelor degree or equivalent from a recognized University with Mathematics and Physics as subjects.
For Sub-Inspector (Technical) – B.E./B.Tech or Equivalent in Electronics or Telecommunication or Computer Science as main subject Or Qualified Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers or Institution of Electronics and Telecommunicat ion Engineers.
For Assistant Sub-Inspector (Technical) – 10TH Class pass from recognized Board with three years diploma in Radio Engineering or Electronics or Computers, from a recognized Institute. Or BSc. Degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized
Assistant Sub-Inspector (Draughtsman) – Pass in Matric with English, General Science and Mathematics from a recognized board with three years diploma in Draughtsman Course (Civil/ Mechanical Engineering) from a Govt. recognized Polytechnic.
Examination Fee – Male Candidates belonging to General (UR) / OBC Category Applying for Recruitment to the above Posts Should Deposit Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred) only as Examination fee Through following mode
- Through SBI Challan( Bank Challan other than SBI will not be accepted)
- Net Banking through any bank
- Credit card/Debit card of any bank.
- E-payment through E-Challan of post office only (No other mode through Post Office will be accepted). Details of remittance particulars are also mentioned in the online application
Physical Standards – For SI(Radio Operator/Crypto/Technical) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman).
Relaxation in height to the Scheduled Tribes and hill peoples as follows
Relaxation in chest to the Scheduled Tribes of all states and hill peoples as follows
Weight For male & Female – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Physical Efficiency Test – For SI(Radio Operator/ Crypto/Technical) & ASI (Technical/Draughtsman). Not carry any marks but qualifying nature
Physical standard – PST for the posts of SI & ASI will be conducted as per direct recruitment.
Character Certificate – Minimum requirement will be good character certificate. Copy of discharge certificate may also be attached.
Medical Category – Should be SHAPE-I/AYE& as per direct recruitment
Selection Procedure – After the written Examination, the Department will draw an All India Merit List and, in that order, as many candidates are found by the Department to have qualified in the Examination shall be recommended for appointment. The Department will recommend the candidates in the Merit List on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
Important Dates (soon)
- Opening date of Online Application –
- Closing date of Online Application –
- Date of written Examination –
Apply Online – Candidates are advised to Apply Online Application Available from CRPF website www.crpfindia.com and www.crpf.nic.in