Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Coming Soon Apply Online / CG CLW Apprentice Jobs Notification 2020 Apply Online / Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CWL) Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria at www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works is Going to Announce Soon Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Apprentice Posts of NCVT & Non-ITI in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Ref. & A.C. Mechanic, Painter (G) trades Various Vacancy Posts.
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentice Posts Eligible and Suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from the Last Date for Submission of Application – 2020. The Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2020 Apprentice Posts information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
ITI Passed out Candidates NCVT Posts
- Fitter – 200
- Turner – 20
- Machinist – 56
- Welder (G & E) – 88
- Electrician – 112
- Ref. & A.C. Mechanic – 04
- Painter (G) – 12
Matriculate passed candidates (Non-ITI)
- Fitter – 50
- Turner – 05
- Machinist – 14
- Welder (G & E) – 22
- Electrician – 28
- Ref. & A.C. Mechanic – 01
- Painter (G) – 03
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2020 Apply Online Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application
- Last Date for Submission of Application –
Age Limit for NCVT – The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years
Age Limit for Non-ITI – The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 years
for NCVT – Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the Certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1 (A) of this notification
for Non-ITI – Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point-1(A) & Point-1(B) of this notification.
Selection Process – There will be no written examination or interview/oral exam in this selection, Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system and ITI certificate in the relevant trade
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes) through Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of FA & CAO, CLW/ Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan.
How to Apply
- The application form is available in the CLW website www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The application Form & Call letter as per given format should be neatly typed or filled up in all respect in own handwriting with ball point pen either in English or Hindi by the candidate on A-4 size paper with one passport size photograph (without color glass or sunglass), duly signed on the top by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, educational/technical qualification Certificate, Mark sheet of Matriculation, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Certificate, OBC Certificate, creamy Layer Certificate duly self-attested and also by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
- Application should be sent only by ordinary post and not through registered post/speed post/courier service. The application should be addressed to – The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code – 713331.
- The application may be also dropped in the Sealed Box which is kept for the purpose at Technical Training Centre, CLW/Chittaranjan, between 10.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. during working days, except Sunday & closed holiday).