Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / CG CLW Apprentice Jobs Notification 2017 Apply Online / Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CWL) Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria at www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in
The Chittaranjan Locomotive Works is going to announce soon Recruitment Notification 2017 for for the recruitment of 615 Apprentice Posts of NCVT & Non-ITI in Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Welder (G & E), Electrician, Ref. & A.C. Mechanic, Painter (G) trades Varios Vancy Posts.. Applications are invited for Act Apprentices under Apprentice Act’1961 and Apprenticeship Rules’1962, from candidates fulfilling the condition mentioned in this notification under (A) and (B) for the year 2017,
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works (CLW) Apprentice Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from Last Date for Submission of Application – 2017. The Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 – 615 Apprentice Posts information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of CLE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 Name of the Posts – Apprentice
ITI Passed out Candidates NCVT Posts
- Welder (G & E)
- Ref. & A.C. Mechanic
- Painter (G)
Matriculate passed candidates (Non-ITI)
- Welder (G & E)
- Ref. & A.C. Mechanic
- Painter (G)
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application – 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application – 2017
Age Limit for NCVT – The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years, as on 2017.
- The UR candidates should born within 02.7.1991 to 01.7.2000.
- The OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000.
- The SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1986 to 01.7.2000
Age Limit for Non-ITI – The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 22 years, as on 2017
- The UR candidates should born within 02.7.1993 to 01.7.2000.
- The OBC candidates should born within 02.7.1990 to 01.7.2000.
- The SC & ST candidates should born within 02.7.1988 to 01.7.2000
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works Recruitment 2017 Educational Qualification
for NCVT – Candidate must pass out ITI Examination (NCVT only) and must have the Certificate in the notified trades for applying under point-1 (A) of this notification
for Non-ITI – Candidate must pass in Matriculation/10th class in 10+2 examination system or equivalent examination from Recognized Board, i.e. Board which are recognized by the “Council of Boards of School Education in India” (COBSE) only, for applying under Point-1(A) & Point-1(B) of this notification.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on the marks obtained in the Matriculation Examination or 10th class in the 10+2 Examination system and ITI certificate in the relevant trade
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Service Man, Women, Minorities & Economically backward classes) through Bank Draft on any Nationalized Bank or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of FA & CAO, CLW/ Chittaranjan, payable at Chittaranjan.
How to Apply
- The application form is available in the CLW website www.clw.indianrailways.gov.in.
- The application Form & Call letter as per given format should be neatly typed or filled up in all respect in own handwriting with ball point pen either in English or Hindi by the candidate on A-4 size paper with one passport size photograph (without color glass or sunglass), duly signed on the top by the candidate and attested by the Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application
- Copies of all certificates viz. proof of date of birth, educational/technical qualification Certificate, Mark sheet of Matriculation, Caste Certificate, PH Certificate, Ex-Servicemen Certificate, OBC Certificate, creamy Layer Certificate duly self-attested and also by a Gazetted Officer of Central or State Govt. and bearing office seal, should be submitted along with the application.
- Application should be sent only by ordinary post and not through registered post/speed post/courier service. The application should be addressed to – The Principal, Technical Training Centre, CLW / Chittaranjan, P.O. – Chittaranjan, District – Bardhaman (West Bengal), Pin Code – 713331.
- The application may be also dropped in the Sealed Box which is kept for the purpose at Technical Training Centre, CLW/Chittaranjan, between 10.00 hrs. to 16.00 hrs. during working days, except Sunday & closed holiday).
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only