Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2018 Apply Online / Chandigarh Police Constable Notification 2018 interview, Selection Process & Eligibility Criteria at www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
The Inspector General Of Police, Union Territory Chnadigarh Police Constable Posts is going to announce soon, Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill-up below mentioned backlog temporary posts of Constables for SC category in Chandigarh Police in the pay scale of Rs. 10300-34800 + (Grade Pay of Rs. 3200) with usual allowances as admissible from time to time, under the rules
Chandigarh Administration, Police Department invited online applications for recruitment of posts of Police Constables (Wireless Operator). The candidates eligible for the post can apply online on or before 2018. Chandigarh is a city and union territory in India that serves as the capital of two states, Haryana and Punjab.
Name of the Post
Age Limit – Chandigarh Police Post Applicant Age should be 18 to 25 years for General, 18 to 28 years fr OBC and 18 to 30 years for SC as on -2018. Age relaxation is applicable 45 years for Ex servicemen candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification – The Applicants Should Possess Hr Secondary (10+2 or equivalent) and valid driving license.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on Physical Efficiency, Measurement Test and written test.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- for General & OBC through Bank, payable to Chandigarh Police. No fee for SC & Ex Servicemen candidates.
Chandigarh Police Recruitment Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application –
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application –
- Tentative Date for Physical Efficiency & Measurement Test on –
How to Apply – Chandigarh Police Constable Post Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Log on through the website www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- Click on the “Recruitment Select the appropriate position
- Read all the instructions before applying online
- Scan the copies of photograph & signature before Applying Online
- Click on the Apply Online
- Fill all the details carefully & enter the details of the Bank draft
- Check all the details & click on the Submit
- Now take the 2 copies of application form, keep one copy of application form for future use
- Take the another copy of application form along with bank draft to the concerned address