BSF Police Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / BSF Constable (GD) Notification 2017 Apply Online / BSF Constable (GD) eligible criteria & Selection process at www.bsf.nic.in / www.bsf.gov.in
The Border Security Force (BSF) is going to announce Constable (GD) (Sports Quota) Recruitment 2017 for Men & Womens Posts. The Border Security Force, (BSF) Ministry of Defence invited applications from male/ female candidates, Indian Nationals possessing educational qualifications and other details for filling up the following vacancies of Constable (GD) against Sports Quota.
- BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB Constables (GD) Eligibility Criteria
The Border Security Force (BSF) Department Posts of Constable (GD) Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The candidates eligible for the post may apply within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of BSF Police Constable Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Constable (GD) (Sports Quota)
For Male Sports Disciplines
- Cross Country
- Water Sports
- (Kayaking, Canoeing & Rowing)
For Female Sports Disciplines
Pay Scale – Border Security Force,(BSF) Police Constable Post Minimum Remuneration Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month.
Age Limit – The candidates should be between 18 to 23 years as on 01 August 2017. Age Relaxable as per Govt. rules.
Educational Qualifications – Matriculation or 10th Pass from a recoganised School/ Institute/ Board or equivalent qualified.
BSF Police Constable (GD) Sports Qualification
- Sportsperson who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/ sports mentioned in the list.
- Sportsperson who have represented their University in the Inter— University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the sports/ games.
- Sportspersons of merit who have represented State Schools Team in National Sports/Games for Schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/ sports.
- Application Fee of Rs. 50/- only in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of The Commandant 25 BSF
- Candidates belonging to SC and ST are exempted from payment of application fee.
Selection Procedure – Short- listing criteria will be based on higher sports achievements followed with Medical Fitness Test.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply duly typed or hand written as per the prescribed proforma along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) with two recent passport size photograph affix on the application and other on the Admit Card,
- may be forwarded to the “The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post Office Najafgarh, New Delhi – 110 071’’ within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
BSF ASI & HC Notification 2017
BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment Notification 2017
BSF Notification 2017 for Specialist, ASI, HC
BSF Notification 2017 for Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Notification 2017 for Walk in for Specialist Doctor & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2017 for Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for Specialist & GDMO
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Walk in for MO & GDMO
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only