BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Selection Process / BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria / BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Physical Standard / BSF ASI & HC Notification 2017 Apply Online at www.rectt.bsf.gov.in
The Directorate General Border Security Force Communication & IT Directorate, Border Security Force (BSF) is Announced in Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Asst Sub Inspr (ASI – RM) & Head Constable (Radio Operator) Posts in BSF Comn Setup. Border Security Force (BSF) invites applications for recruitment of Asst Sub Inspr (ASI – RM) and Head Constable (Radio Operator) at different locations in the country. Last date online submission 15 July 2017
- BSF Constable (GD) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBPF, SSB Constables (GD) Eligibility Criteria
For application proforma, details of eligibility criteria like physical standards, educational qualifications, age limit and medical standards and other details, aspirants may please refer to Employment News / Rozgar Samachar dated www.bsf.nic.in.
The post carries, in addition to pay, deamess allowance and other allowances, leave travel concession ,medical facility etc, as applicable to central Govt employees and free accommodation, ration money or free ration as admissible to the members of the Force from time to time- New pension scheme as per Central Civil Services (extra ordinary pension) amendment rules 2003 will be applicable to all Selected candidates for appointment on the basis of above test, Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-06-2017 at 09:00 hrs to 15-07-2017 at 24:00 hrs. Other details like educational qualification & how to apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Asst Sub Inspr (RM)
- Head Constable (Radio Operator)
Age Limit – Not below 18 years or over 25 yea6 rs on 15 /0?n016 (closins drte) for General Category. Not below 18 years or over 28 years as on 1507/2017(ctosins drtel for OBC Category, Not below l8 years or over 30 yea$ as on 15/0712017 (closi]lc drte) for SC & ST Category,
Pay Scale – n the pay scale of Rs.5200- 20,200 (PB-D plus Crade pay of Rs. 2800/- per month for ASI(RM) and Rs.5200- 20,200 (PBJ) plus Grade pay ofRs. 2400/- per month fot HC(RO) respectively
for Asst Sub Inspr (RM) – Candidates should possess Matric with 3 year Diploma in Radio & TV Technology/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the Central Government/ State Government
for Head Constable (Radio Operator) – Matriculation/ equivalent & 2 year Industrial Training Institute Certificate in Radio & TV/ Electronics/ Intermediate/ l0+2/ equivalent with physics, Chemistry & Mathematics from a recognized Board or Institution
- Minimum distant vision should b€ 6/6 and 6/9 ofthe both eyes without correction i.e. withour wearing glasses
- Must pass high-grade colour vision test.
- Musl not have kDock-tlees, flat feet or squint in eyes
- Must nor be having any defecrdeformity likely to interfere with the eflicient Performance of the duties.
Selection Process – Tha BSF Recruitment 2017 Applicents will be Selected Based on two Phases
- Written Examination (OMR Based Screening Test)
- Descriptive Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Documentation & Final Medical Exam
Fee – A Bank Draft ofamount Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only by Ceneral and OBC candidates as the examination fee will be prepared in favour ofthe lnspector General/DlG/Comdt, to whom the print out of application has to be sent and payable at respective SBI/post office. However the SC/ST & BSF serving personnel and female candidates of all categories are not required to submit examination fee. Bank Draft number has to be filled in specific column/boxes provided in the online application form.
How to Apply – Candidates will have to fill the application form online using BSF Recruitment portal. Above portal will become activc on BSf website with the link www.rectt.bsf.gov.in during following duration for submission of application foram
- Stan date – l6 June 2017 at 0900 hrs
- l,asr date – l5 July 2017 at 2400 tlrs
BSF ASI & HC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online – 16-06-2017 at 09:00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online – 15-07-2017 at 24: 00 hrs
- Date for OMR Based Screening Test – 25-09-2017
- Date for Descriptive Written Test – 18-12-2017
- Date for PST, PET, Documentation & Final Medical – 20-03-2017 On wards