Assam Teacher Notification 2018 Apply Online / Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Selection Process / Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.lpupteachers.com
Government of Assam, Directorate of Elementary Education Assam has Going to Announced a Employment Notification for the Recruitment of Teacher (Assistant Teacher, Science Teacher, Hindi Teacher, Arabic Teacher) vacancies in Upper Primary Schools. who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up Regular vacant Posts of Teachers in Upper Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. This has the Approval of the Education (Elementary) Department, Govt. of Assam
The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, in the respective districts by the District Level Selection Committee. The District-wise detailed schedule of verification of documents will be notified in the Notice Board of the office of the District Elementary Education Officer concerned. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the verification process. Assam State Various Teacher Post Eligible Candidates may Apply Online From soon. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Assistant Teacher
- Science Teacher
- Hindi Teacher
- Arabic Teacher
Age Limit – A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st January, 2018, provided the candidates have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 38 years. Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P), ST (H) and PH candidates for another 5 years, as per the Govt. of Assam
Assistant Teacher – Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University and UPTET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special
Science Teacher – B.Sc. degree from the UGC recognized University and UP TET qualified in Science and Mathematics stream and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed.
or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Hindi Teacher – Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having Hindi as one of the subjects and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Arabic Teacher – Graduate degree from the UGC recognized University having as one of the subjects Arabic and UP TET and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education or B. Ed. or D. Ed. (Special Education) or B. Ed. (Special Education)
Application Fee – The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19
How to Apply – Assam State Teacher Post Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.lpupteachers.com
Important certificates – The following self-attested copies of certificates and documents to be submitted with the print-out copy of the online application and original testimonials to be produced before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Mark sheet of H. S. (Senior Secondary) / Graduation Examination.
- Pass Certificate of H. S. / Graduation Examination
- Pass Certificate of H. S. L. C. / H. S. L. C. Admit Card in support of age.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of TET.
- Certificate and Mark sheet of DElEd/B. Ed./D. Ed. (Special Education)/ B. Ed. (Special Education).
- Certificates in support of Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe (Plains or Hills) / OBC/ MOBC.
- Candidates with disabilities will have to enclose certificates of disabilities.
- Certificate of NCC (B & C Category only), Sports and Cultural. (Representing State or Nation)
- Certificate of Ex-servicemen issued by the Director, Sainik Welfare Board.
Documents required to be uploaded (in IPG Format)
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph (30 KB to 40 KB)
2. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate (80 KB to 100 KB)
3. Marksheet and Certificate of Degree (in case of candidates for the post of Hindi Teacher,
shall submit all the Marksheet that shows Hindi as one of the subject in Degree Level)
(80 KB to 100 KB)
4. TET Marksheet and Certificate (80 KB to 100 KB)
5. DElEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate (80 KBto 100 KB)
6. Caste Certificate (in case of SCI ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC) (80 KB100 KB)
7. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at
National Level) etc. if any. (80 KB to 100 KB)
8. Scanned Signature (30 KB to 40 KB)
9. BPLCertificate from concerned authority, by BPLCandidates (40 KBto 50 KB)