Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Assam Post office Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Notification 2017 Apply Online / Assam Postal Department Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Notification 2017 Apply Online at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in
Assam State Postal Department is Going Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment For The Posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks In The Circle 2017, Assam State Eligibility Candidates can Apply Online Visit Official Website at www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in, Assam Postal Department Gramin Dak Sevak Posts Recruitment 2017 More Details Age Limit. Educational Qualification. Fee Payment. Selection Criteria. how to Apply Below Details
Name of The Post
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Age Limit – The minimum and maximum age for the purpose of engagement to Gramin Dak Sevaks posts shall be between 18 and 40 years as on the last date of submission of application through online
Education Qualification – The candidate should pass 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt
Computer Knowledge – The candidate should have computer knowledge and will be required to furnish basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized Computer Training Institute. Certificates from Central Government/ State Government/ University/ Boards etc
Fee Payment – Applicant of category OC/OBC Male should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) at any Head Post Office. Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office to make the payment. For making the payment candidate should inform Registration Number at the PO Counter
Residence – The candidate selected for the post of GDS BPM must mandatorily take up his/her residence in the Branch Post Office village within one month after selection but before engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch Postmaster. The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the application. The candidate selected for the post of other than GDS BPM should reside in post village/delivery jurisdiction.
• Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules
based on the candidates online submitted applications.
• No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
• In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
• Candidate can opt any five choice of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited. Ex : If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
• In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered. Similarly in case the candidate enter marks erroneously either high or low with reference to marks list uploaded then the candidature will also not be considered.
• The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection / appointment. The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.
a) Department is not responsible for non-receipt of email / SMS by the candidate due to any specific reason or without any reason arising out of providers services and other dependencies. However, a physical communication in regard to provisional selection intimation will be sent by respective recruiting authorities
in due course as per the selection procedure.
• Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
NOTE – For registering the candidature, the candidate should have the following essential data.
• Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
• Father Name
• Mobile Number
• Date of Birth
• PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
• State in which Xth class passed
• Board in which Xth class passed
• Year of Passing Xth class
• Xth Class Certificate Number
How to apply – Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself in the portal through www.indiapost.gov.in or www.appost.in/gdsonline with the basic details to obtain the Registration Number
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only