Assam AFPF Constable Notification 2018 Apply Online / Assam AFPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Creteria / Assam AFPF Constable Recruitment 2018 Selection Procedures at www.assamforest.in
Government of Assam, Office of The Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest Force, Assam has Going to Announce Employment Notification for the Recruitment of AFPF Constable vacancies under Assam Forest Protection Force (AFPF) Post, Eligibility Candedats can Apply Online Visit Official Website www.assamforest.in
Assam State Eligible candidates may Apply Online From Soon, The Date of Birth Accepted by the Forest Department will be as per Birth certificate issued by competent authority or date of birth entered in the matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate issued by a Recognised board. No other Document Relating to age such as Horoscopes, Affidavits, Birth Extracts from Municipal Corporation, Services Records and the Like will be Accepted. This Recruitment Other Details Age Limit, Qualification, Selection Process, how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
- AFPF Constable only for Kaziranga National Park
- AFPF Constable
Age Limit – Assam State AFPF Constable Post Age Limit 18 to 25 years as on 1st January of 2018
Education qualification – HSLC or Class X passed from a recognised Board.
Height (Minimum) Male & Female
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC – 162.56 cm – 154.94 cm
- ST(H)/ST(P) – 160.02 cm – 152.40 cm
Chest (Only for men) – Normal – Expanded
- Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC etc, – 80 cm – 85 cm
- ST(H)/ST(P)- 78 cm – 83 cm
Medical Standards – Candidates must not have knocked knee, flat foot or squint in eyes, and they should posses high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. They must be in good mental and bodily health. They must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
Application fee – Rs.250/ for General Candidates, Rs.150/- for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates, and NIL for BPL candidates (BPL Card holders only, Ration Cards not acceptable). The fee is to be paid online during the form submission
Selection Procedures – Candidates whose applications are found correct in all respect will have to undergo the Physical Standards Tests (PST) and Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). If any candidate is found to have any physical deformity to be detected by the Medical Officer present in the Selection Board, he/she will be debarred from participating in the other tests
- Certificate of proof of age
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other
- recognised/accredited institute etc (if any).
- Certificate of sports, game etc. (if any).
- Experience certificate of serving in Home guards/Casual worker in Forest Dept and of NCC certificate (if any).
- Certificate of caste from the competent authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST
(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs.
- Printed receipt/ reference number with date of online payment made.
- BPL Card (only for BPL candidates seeking application fee exemption, Ration Card not acceptable).
How to Apply – Only online applications shall be acceptable, from through the Assam Forest website www.assamforest.in. All online applicants will get an acknowledgment slip with an ID number which can be printed and will also get the information through SMS and e-mail. A candidate whose application is found to be in order shall be called for Physical Tests. Candidates will be able to download from the website their Admit card/ Call Letter with ID number, date & time, with stage of recruitment. Date wise list of candidates, showing only ID nos will be published in the Assam Forest website. The information will also be sent by SMS to the mobile number furnished and to the email address. A Candidate gets eliminated from the recruitment process as soon as he/she fails to qualify in any Physical Standard Test (PST) or Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A candidate may have to take the PETs in any sequence. No offline applications would be accepted.