APPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Arunachal Pradesh (APPSC) Research Assistant Notification 2018 Apply Online / Arunachal Pradesh (APPSC) Research Assistant Recruitment 2018 Eligibility at www.appsc.gov.in
Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has going to announce notification for Research ASSistant, under the department of Planning., Application forms for admission to recruitment examination of Research Assistant and syllabus can be obtained from the Commission’s office Itanagar, on all working days
APPSC Research Assistant Recruitment Details of the Notification and Online Application and other conditions are contained in the information for candidates which is available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.appsc.gov.in, UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist and Geologist Recruitment Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2018, Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
Age Limit – The candidates must have attained 18 years of age and should not be more than 25 years, However, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of APST candidates and another 5 (five) years for Govt.servant of Arunachal Pradesh
Pay Scale – pay band of Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- PM and plus other allowances as admissible to Arunachal Pradesh Govt
Educational Qualification – Candidate applying for the post must be a Graduate from a recognized University wlth either one of the following subject. (1) Economics (2) Commerce (3) Statistics and (4) Mathematics However, the final year students who are to appear/appeared for such exarnlnationshall also be eligible to apply. Such candidates who are declared to have qualified by the Commission in the written competitive examination will have to produce original certificates or mark sheet of passino their degree examination issued by the Assistant Registrar / Registrar / Controller of Examination / Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University will only be accepted by the Commission on the day of interview/Viva-Vice. Without the original certificate / Marksheet, they shall not be allowed to appear in the Viva-Voce
Selection Methods – The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subject followed by Viva-Voce/Interview to be conducted by the Commission at
Itanagar on the basis of which selection will be made. In case of large numbers of
applications, candidates will be shortlisted for written examination on the basis of
marks obtained in screening test on General knowledge Papers carrying 100 marks as
may be decided by the Commission.
Application Fee – payment of Rs. 120/- ( for APST candidates and Rs. 150/- only for general candidates
How to Apply
- 2 (two) copies of recent color passport size’ photographs with self-attestation in the front size which should be pasted on the space provided in the application form and attendance sheet.
- Self Attested copies of certificates and mark sheets issued by the Assistant Registrar / Registrar / Controller ‘of Examination / Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University to ascertain educational qualification.
- Self Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
- Self Attested copy of APSTcertificate.
- Self-attested copy of PRe for General Candidates.
- The candidates who qualify for a viva-voce test should produce original certificates from matriculation onwards upto Graduation level on the day of viva-voce test failing which they will not be allowed to participate in selection process under any circumstances.
- Candidates are required to choose one out of the following optional subjects – (a) Economics
(b) Statistics(c) Commerce (d) Mathematics
Notification: not yet announced. we will update after announced