AWES Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / APS Teacher Teacher Recruitment 2017 Eligibility / Army Public School Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online /AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher Notification 2017 Apply Online / AWES (APS) Teacher Recruitment 2017 Selection Process at www.awesindia.com / www.aps-csb.in
Army Public School is Announce Employment a Notification for the Recruitment of Teacher vacancies in PGT/ TGT/ PRT categories Posts. There are 137 Army Public Schools (APS) located in various Cantonments and Military Stations across India. These schools are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society(AWES).
Army Public School (APS) Recruitment 2017 for PGT/ TGT/ PRT Teacher Posts Eligible candidates can apply online from 17-08-2017 from 09.00 AM to 13-09-2017 till 05.00 PM. This APS Teachers Notification More Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee & how to Apply are given below
Name of the Posts
Teacher in PGT / TGT/ PRT
Age Limit – Applicants Age Should be below 40 years for fresh candidates & below 57 years for experienced candidates
Educational Qualification – Applicants should possess post graduation for PGT, Graduation for TGT & PRT
|Post Name||Education||% Marks||Professional||% Marks|
|PGT||Post Graduation||50||B Ed||50|
Minimum Qualifications For Teachers in Army Public Schools
|English||Masters Degree in English||–||B Ed|
|Hindi||Masters Degree in Hindi||–||B Ed|
|History||Masters Degree in History||–||B Ed|
|Geography||Masters Degree in Geography||–||B Ed|
|Economics||Masters Degree in Economics||–||B Ed|
|Political Science||Masters Degree in Politics||MA in Public
|Maths||Masters Degree in Maths||PG in Statistics /
provided it is preceded
by graduation in Maths
MSc Ed in Maths
from RCE, NCERT
|Physics||Masters Degree in Physics||MSc Ed in Physics
from RCE, NCERT
|Chemistry||Masters Degree in Chemistry||PG in Pharma Chemistry
provided it is preceded
by graduation in Chemistry
Or MSc Ed in Chemistry
from RCE, NCERT
|Biology||Masters Degree in Zoology( with Botony)/Botony(with Zoology)||PG in Micro Biology/Molecular Biology/Agricultural Botany/genetics provided it is preceded by graduation in Botony/Zoology Or MSc Ed in Zoology/ Botony from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Biotech||Masters Degree in Biotechnology / Relevant subjects||–||B Ed|
|Psychology||Masters Degree in Psychology||Masters Degree in Education
with Psychology as a subject
|Commerce||Masters Degree in Commerce||–||B Ed|
|Computer Science Informatics||BE/BTech in Computer science/IT/ Computer Engg/ Electronins/ Electronics& Communications||Three Star MCA/MSc Computer Science/IT Or MSC Maths/Physics/ Statistics and BSc Computer Science/BCA/ 3yr Diploma in Computer Engineering or IT/PGDCA recognized by AICTE Or B Level from DOEACC||–|
|Home Science||Masters Degree in Home Science||–||B Ed|
|Physical Education||Masters Degree in Physical Education||–||–|
|English||Degree in English||BA Ed with English from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Hindi||Degree in Hindi||BA Ed with Hindi from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Sanskrit||Degree in Sanskrit||BA Ed with Sanskrit from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|History||Degree in History||BA Ed with History from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Geography||Degree in Geography||BA Ed with Geography from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Political Science||Degree in Politics||BA Ed with Political Science from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Maths||Degree in Maths||BA Ed with Maths from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Physics||Degree in Physics||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Chemistry||Degree in Chemistry||BSc Ed from RCE, NCERT||B Ed|
|Biology||Degree with Botony & Zoology||BSc Home Science||B Ed|
Army Public School Teacher 2017 Exam Dates
- Date – 26 – 27 Nov 2017 (Tentative).
- Categories – PGT/TGT/PRT
- Mode – On-line.
- Exam Centers – Select Cities/towns across India
Application Fee – Applicants should pay Rs.600/- (non-refundable) through Debit/ Credit Cards/ Net banking / Bank Challan
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on screening, written test & interview.
Registration – Candidates are expected to register Online for the screening exam by logging onto the Registration Portal http://aps-csb.in . The registration portal will be open from -17 August 2017 to 13 September 2017. Candidates can register from 9AM on 17/8/2017 to 5PM on 13/09/2017.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.aps-csb.in
- Log onto the web-site www.aps-csb.in and study the detailed instructions for Registration that will be available on the portal.
- Fill up the personal information or the application form.
- The system will then ask the candidates to pay the exam fee Online. Payment options are Debit/Credit Cards/ Net banking/Bank Challan. A payment gateway has been integrated with the website for the purpose and candidates will be guided through the payment process.
- After payment of fee, the candidates will be asked by the system to attached following documents
- Photographs and signatures
- Proof of date of birth
- (Certificates of academic qualifications.
- Once registration is completed, the candidates will get a confirmation that you have successfully registered yourself. Candidates will also be informed through e-mail and SMS regarding the same.
- A `Help Line’ will be available to the candidates to seek any assistance, till the conduct of the exam. The helpline tab will be available on the portal www.aps-csb.in
- Candidates will also be given mock-tests Online to familiarize them with the exam procedure. A link for this will be available on the Registration Portal with effect from 10 Oct 2017
Admit Cards – Admit Cards will be available Online Candidates may download and print the same. The same should be produced for gaining entry to the Exam Centre. Candidates are advised to read the instructions appended to the Admit Cards carefully.
- Army Public Schools (APS) Teacher Notification 2017
- Army Public Schools (APS) Teacher Eligibility Criteria
- Army Public Schools (APS) Teacher 2017 Apply Online