APVPP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Notification 2017 Eligibility / APVPP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Vaidya Vidhana Prasihad (APVVP) Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2017 Apply Online at www.apvvp.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Prasihad (APVVP) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Post, APVVP Recruitment Applications are invited Online Through the proforma Application to be made Available on Website www.apvvp.nic.in
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) is one of the divisions of Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department of Andhra Pradesh Government, India, APVVP Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2017. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist
Age Limit – The Ccandidate Should not have Completed 40 years of Age as on the Date of Issue of Notification
- For SC ST & BCs 5(Five) years.
- For ex-service men 3(Three) years
- Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
Educational Qualifications – Should have passed MBBS withPG Degree/PG Diploma or its equivalent exam from the college recognized by the Medical Counsel of India
Applicants Ready to Recruitment Important Certificate
- S.S.C or Equivalent examination Marks Memo
- MBBS pass certificate
- PGDegree/PG Diploma Marks Memos of all years
- AP Medical Counsil Registration Certificate for MBBS & Degree/Diploma
- Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
- Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private certificate from the Tashildhar / MRO concerned.
- Physically Challenged certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
- Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
- 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
- Acknowledgement Card
How to Apply – Filled in application forms shall be submitted in person or through registered post or by hand to the Commissioner APVVP, Hyderabad, Sultan Bazaar, Koti , Hyderabad – Scanned, self attested applications along with required documents may also be sent through mail to the mail Id However hard copies of application forms along with attested copies of documents must be submitted, through registered post also to the address mentioned above in point ‘b’.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only