APSC Lecturer Dental College Notification 2018 Apply Online / APSC Lecturer in Regional Dental College Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Apply Online, Selection process at www.apsc.nic.in / एपीएससी लेक्चरर डेंटल कॉलेज अधिसूचना 2018 ऑनलाइन / एपीएससी लेक्चरर में क्षेत्रीय दंत महाविद्यालय में भर्ती 2018 पात्रता मानदंड और ऑनलाइन आवेदन, चयन प्रक्रिया पर www.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of posts are at Regional Dental College, Guwahati under Health & Family Welfare Deptt Post, Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
APSC Regional Dental College, Guwahati under Health & Family Welfare Dept Post Eligible Candidates may Apply in Online soon Official website at www.apsc.nic.in. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Organization name : Assam state public service commission
Job location : Assam
Name of the Post
- Lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Lecturer of Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology and Dental Anatomy
- Lecturer of Pedodontics
- Lecturer of Conservative (Operative) Dentistry
- Lecturer of Oral Medicine and Dental Radiology
- Lecturer of Periodontics
- Lecturer of Public Health Dentistry
Age limit: the required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 21 years and not be more than 38 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.
Eligibility criteria : the following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of Lecturer post in Regional college
Lecturer of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery – MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Lecturer of Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology and Dental Anatomy – MDS in Oral Pathology & Oral Microbiology and Dental Anatomy
Lecturer of Pedodontics – MDS in Pedodontics
Lecturer of Conservative (Operative) Dentistry – MDS in Conservative (Operative) Dentistry
Lecturer of Oral Medicine and Dental Radiology – MDS in Oral Medicine and Dental Radiology
Lecturer of Periodontics – MDS in Periodontics
Lecturer of Public Health Dentistry – MDS in Public Health Dentistry
Application fee: the fee for applying to the post of Lecturer post in Regional college is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
Selection procedure: candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts
how to Apply
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations / Corporations / Boards / Bodies or in private employments should forward his / her application through his/her Controlling Officer / Employer. He / She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer / Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is
not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
How Fill Online Application Form
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph
- Since the practice of furnishing attested copies of certificates / mark sheets etc. by competent authority
has been discontinued by the Govt., the applicant shall furnish copies of certificate/mark sheet etc.
declared by himself / herself as certified to be true copy of the original along with the application.
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his/her application
will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law. Self attested photocopies of Certificate /
Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste Certificate / Registration Certificate / Experience
Certificate (where necessary) should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without
any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss
due to improper tagging.