APSC Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) Notification 2018 Apply Online / APSC Junior Administrative Assistant (JAA) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.apsc.nic.in… एपीएससी जूनियर प्रशासनिक सहायक (जेएए) अधिसूचना 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन / एपीएससी जूनियर प्रशासनिक सहायक (जेएए) भर्ती 2018 पात्रता और चयन प्रक्रिया पर www.apsc.nic.in
Assam state public service commission releases notification annually for filling posts under various departments, now it is going to release notification for the recruitment of Junior administrative assistant for the year 2018 through its website www.apsc.nic.in. Interested candidates can go through the official notification. Applications are soon invited from the Interesting eligible candidates who are citizens of India having registration no. in the employment exchange in the state of Assam for filling up of the vacancies as indicated below in the cadre of Junior Administrative Assistant under the Establishment of Assam Public Service Commission in the scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs.14,000 – Rs.49, 000 p.m + Grade Pay, other details age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
Organization name: Assam state public service commission.
Job location: Assam.
Post Name: Junior administrative assistant
Vacancies available: number of posts available will come to be known only after the release of official notification by the Assam public service commission
Eligibility criteria: the following are the necessary pre-requisites that a candidate must fulfill to apply for the posts of Junior administrative assistant.
Age limit: the required age limit for the applying candidate must not be less than 18 years and not be more than 43 years. The age relaxation for the reserved candidates will be according to the norms of APSC only if they have respective certificates of caste determination.The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Educational qualification: a. The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline (Arts, Science and Commerce) from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks in case of General & OBC candidates, 40% for SC/ST candidates in their degree examination. The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma / Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independent of any operating system, i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC etc.) such as word processor, spread sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet and email.
Application fee: the fee for applying to the post of Junior administrative assistant is as per the notification details and payment is through online mode.
Selection procedure: candidates are selected for posts firstly by written test, and the candidates who are qualified in written test are called for interview, the candidates selected in interview are recruited in the respective posts. Briefly, Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Screening test or Viva voce interview, Written test.
How to Apply
- Application form may be downloaded from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Secretary, APSC
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 2018 during office hours. The candidates must obtain proof of submission of application form.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a written test as decided by the Commission. A list showing documents submitted along with application form should be enclosed with signature.
- All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar Organizations/Corporations/Boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority about their application instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be appraised to the Commission by the candidate suitably.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
How to Fill Online Application Form
- Applicants must affix 1 (One) copy of recent photograph on the space provided in the application form firmly with good quality glue / adhesive and also should enclose another copy along with the application. The photograph must be signed prominently. The Commission shall not be responsible for detachment / loss of the photograph.
- The applicant shall furnish self – attested copies of certificate / mark sheet etc. declared by himself / herself to be true copy of the original along with the application
- In case of detection of any false declaration / statement made by any applicant, his / her application will be rejected and will also be penalized as per Rules/Law.
- Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet from HSLC onwards and also Caste / Age Proof Certificate / Employment Registration Certificate /Original Treasury Receipt should be furnished invariably and should be tagged properly without any chance of getting lost during transit. The Commission will not be responsible for any such loss due to improper tagging.