APSC Inspector of Schools, DD, AE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / Assam (APSC) Inspector of Schools, DD, AE Notification 2018 Eligibility at www.apsc.nic.in / एपीएससी इंस्पेक्टर ऑफ स्कूल, डीडी, एई भर्ती 2018 ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें / असम (एपीएससी) स्कूलों के निरीक्षक, डीडी, एई अधिसूचना 2018 पात्रता पर www.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Posts: Inspector of Schools/DEEO/Deputy Director under Assam Education Service, Assistant Engineer (Civil & IT) under Public Health Engineering Dept Post, APSC Inspector of Schools, DD, AE Recruitment 2018 Eligible Candidates may Apply in Online soon Official website at www.apsc.nic.in. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Inspector of Schools
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (IT)
Age Limit – A candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years
Inspector of Schools, Deputy Director – Second Class master degree having uniformly brilliant career with B.T/B. Ed degree and possessing teaching experience in school or college for 10(ten) years or administrative experience for 10(ten) years of which 5(five) years must be teaching . The above mentioned educational qualification are included vide notification of Govt.
Assistant Engineer (Civil) – A Degree in the respective branch of Engineering (Civil) of an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the Govt./AMIE (parts A&B) passed.
Assistant Engineer (IT) – (1) BE/B.Tech, in computer Science and Engineering or Engineering Degree in IT in regular course only from any Engineering College / University recognized by AICTE. (2) Engineering Degree in IT from IGNOU in Distance education mode.
Selection Process – Written Test and Interview
how to Apply
- The name of the post applied for should be clearly written in “bold letters” in the Envelope
containing the application form
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 2018 during office hours.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained
- Only applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as
called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and
candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- (i) All candidates, whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or
other similar organizations/Corporations/boards/ or in private employment may intimate their controlling authority instead of routing it through the same. However, the fact of the intimation may be apprised to the Commission by the candidate. (ii) The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post